Actions and Detail Panel
Virginia Healthcare Alerting & Status System User Training
Thu, May 18, 2017, 9:00 AM – 12:00 PM EDT
Who Can Attend: This course is open to employees of acute care hospitals and long-term care facilities, emergency management, EMS, fire and law enforcement personnel in eastern Virginia.
Student Identification: Students must be prepared to present their organizational identification card/badge at the start of class.
This course uses a combination of didactic and hands-on instruction. Upon completion of this course students will:
- Establish a VHASS account username and password.
- Create an event notification in VHASS.
- Update their facility's status in VHASS.
- Perform patient tracking for acute care hospitals using VHASS.
- Perform resident tracking for long term care facilities using VHASS.
Time Commitment: This course is scheduled for 3 hours. However students will likely be released from class in less than three hours depending on class size.