VIP Lunch: Cloud File Sync Briefing at Morton's, New Orleans
Thursday, October 10, 2013 from 12:00 PM to 1:30 PM (CDT)
New Orleans, LA
eFolder and Anchor are pleased to invite you to a private lunch briefing on the new Anchor sync and share software platform. This gathering of MSPs and solution providers at Morton's is an ideal opportunity for a firsthand briefing on the business opportunity of delivering cloud file sync services to your clients.
During this delicious lunch, eFolder and Anchor will share how MSPs can immediately leverage the Anchor product to deliver a business-class, secure, and channel-ready file sync solution.
You will learn:
- About the data leakage and security risks of today's consumer-grade file sync solutions
- How to provide anytime, anywhere access to work files across PCs, Macs, and mobile devices
- Why MSPs and VARs need a solution with strong security and control features
- How to immediately cloud-enable a client's existing file server
- Why features such as true multi-tenancy and branding are so essential to MSPs
- How to price and package a service offering to your clients
Seating is limited. Act now. Current eFolder partners are kindly requested to limit registrations to a maximum of two personnel.
We have selected Morton's for a mouthwatering lunch venue.
- Arrive promptly at 12:00 PM
- There is plenty of complimentary parking at the restaurant
- The lunch will end promptly at 1:15 PM
- A caesar salad will start, with a trio of desserts to finish; please select your entree
- Host: Ted Hulsy, VP of Marketing, eFolder
- Please call me if you have any questions: 678-888-0700 x151, firstname.lastname@example.org
When & Where
eFolder and Anchor
eFolder is a leading supplier of cloud backup, BDR, and business continuity solutions for MSPs, solution providers, and VARs. The company is headquartered in Atlanta, GA. For more information, please call 800-352-0248 or visit http://www.efolder.net
Anchor is a wholly owned subsidiary of eFolder. Anchor is the only comprehensive file synchronization platform built exclusively for MSPs, VARs, and IT service providers. For more information, please call 415-541-9002 or visit http://www.anchorworks.com
This event is designed to educate qualified managed service providers (MSPs), value added resellers (VARs), or solution providers that work in the IT space. The event is not appropriate for end-user client IT personnel or staff. eFolder reserves the right to approve or revoke any event registrations at its sole discretion.