eFolder and Anchor are pleased to invite you to a private lunch briefing on the new Anchor sync and share software platform. This gathering of MSPs and solution providers at Morton's is an ideal opportunity for a firsthand briefing on the business opportunity of delivering cloud file sync services to your clients.
During this delicious lunch, eFolder and Anchor will share how MSPs can immediately leverage the Anchor product to deliver a business-class, secure, and channel-ready file sync solution.
You will learn:
- About the data leakage and security risks of today's consumer-grade file sync solutions
- How to provide anytime, anywhere access to work files across PCs, Macs, and mobile devices
- Why MSPs and VARs need a solution with strong security and control features
- How to immediately cloud-enable a client's existing file server
- Why features such as true multi-tenancy and branding are so essential to MSPs
- How to price and package a service offering to your clients
Seating is limited. Act now. Current eFolder partners are kindly requested to limit registrations to a maximum of two personnel.
We have selected Morton's for a mouthwatering lunch venue.
- Arrive promptly at 12:00 PM
- There is plenty of complimentary parking at the restaurant
- The lunch will end promptly at 1:15 PM
- A caesar salad will start, with a trio of desserts to finish; please select your entree
- Host: Ted Hulsy, VP of Marketing, eFolder
- Please call me if you have any questions: 678-888-0700 x151, email@example.com
When & Where
eFolder is a leading supplier of business continuity, cloud file sync, and cloud-to-cloud backup for IT solution providers. eFolder delivers wholesale services to the channel, enabling partners to deliver branded, end-to-end backup and disaster recovery and file sync solutions while generating highly profitable, recurring revenue. For more information, please visit: http://www.efolder.net and follow us on Twitter: @eFolder