Actions and Detail Panel
Sun, Jul 2, 2017, 7:00 PM – Mon, Jul 3, 2017, 12:00 AM CDT
VILLAGE PEOPLE - THE KINGS OF DISCO
VILLAGE PEOPLE is a one of-a- kind act synonymous with dance music. These six men provide high-energy choreography with fun and lots of singing and dancing, providing great entertainment for audiences of all ages and backgrounds. VILLAGE PEOPLE have performed at fairs, festivals, universities, casinos, public and private functions around the globe. They have sold more than 100 million recordings and are known for such hits as “Macho Man”, “Can’t Stop the Music”, “Go West”, and of course “YMCA”.
Empire is a 15,000 square foot modern music space at 7th and Red River, dedicated to presenting quirky, warehouse style events that feel more like adventurous discoveries than everyday affairs.
- Once you purchase, you will receive an order confirmation email from Eventbrite on behalf of Empire. Your e-ticket(s) will be attached to your order confirmation email. Make sure to print them out and bring them to the event. Or go green and download the Eventbrite app on your smart phone!
- IMPORTANT: If you do not see your order confirmation in your inbox, make sure to check your junk/spam folder. If you still do not see your order confirmation, click here to access the Eventbrite help center.
- If you are having any other technical ticketing-related issues with your order, click here to contact Eventbrite. For general show info, click (here).
- Need to view or update the information on your order? Click here for instructions.
- All sales final. No refunds or exchanges.
- Event is rain or shine.