Join us for Vikasa Crossmats 90 minutes Theme Class With Rose Ng on 4 December 2016 at iSpirit Asia Kuala Lumpur Malaysia. Vikasa crossmats which consists of 2 mats making a “+” shape allows practice to be working on multidirectional. It is a multilevel vinyasa moving from one direction to another, creating layers of mandala energy that targets on one’s concentration. The sequence is creatively integrated while focusing on all major ranges of mobility for major joints e.g. arms, hips, legs & spine. The goal of crossmats is to create unification, a well-balanced practice on all layers of the self by connecting body, breath & mind.
- Title: Vikasa Crossmats 90 minutes Theme Class With Rose Ng
- Date: 4 December 2016 (Sunday)
- Time: 1:00pm to 2:30pm
- Venue: ISPIRIT ASIA (ONE SOUTH): B-5-12 One South Street Mall, Taman Serdang Perdana, 43300 Seri Kembangan, Selangor, Malaysia (View Map)
- Organizer: www.iSpirit.asia
- Partner: Yogavatar New Age Yoga
- Presenter: Vikasa Yoga Penang
- Inquiries email: iSpirit.firstname.lastname@example.org
- Inquires contact: +6011 1184 4184 (call only) or +6012 3037022 (call and whatsapp)
- BOOK NOW
- Event Category: Yoga Theme Class
- Language: English
- Presenter: Rose Ng
- Duration: 90 minutes
- Level: All levels
- Contents: Vikasa Yoga
ABOUT ROSE NG
Rose started yoga in 2007, it has brought new purpose & clarity to her in both physical & mental aspects. She graduated from Vikasa Yoga Academy, Koh Samui as a certified yoga teacher (ERYT-200) & she’s a franchise owner of Vikasa Yoga in Penang, Malaysia. Her passion has brought her to international yoga workshops & conferences, being exposed to many different yoga styles & teachers from all over the world. She has the privilege to practice with Kosta Miachin (founder of Vikasa Yoga), Jani Jaatinen (Ashtanga Yoga), Briohny & Dice (Bryce Yoga), Will Lau (Universal Yoga), Simon Low (Yin Yoga) etc. Rose is drawn to challenging & well balanced practice. Rose loves sharing her passion in yoga to all like-minded people with intention to transcend beyond conception thinking.
HOW TO JOIN
- Book your space online
- Receive Booking Confirmation email.
- Get your ticket and make payment upon arrival.
- Fill in details on the ticket.
- Keep your ticket stub. Enjoy your class.
- MYR45 per person
- Buy 4 tickets free 1 ticket
- Buy 10 tickets free 5 tickets
- Yogavatar Teacher Training Students and Graduates: Buy 1 Free 1
- Photos and video may be taken from time to time on our premises by iSpirit Asia employees, solely for iSpirit Asia marketing purposes.
BOOK NOW http://www.ispirit.asia/vikasacrossmats-rose/