View Linked In or Left Out Recorded Webinar
LinkedIn or Left Out?
Power Workshop on Using Social Networking to Get a Job
How to Maximize Your Use of Facebook, LinkedIn, and Twitter
to Stand Out in the Crowd
Online Social Networking was ranked by recent hires as the #1 job-getting strategy, beating in-person networking by a wide margin!
You can view the recorded Webinar of this Power Workshop and learn how you can use Web-based social networks to build professional relationships – even if you don’t know the first thing about them – and learn how to use these relationships to find your next job.
By viewing this Webinar recording, you will learn:
- How to improve your job search using LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook
- How to use the Three Power P’s™ of Social Networks: Profiles People, and Probing
- How to connect with prospective employers
- How to get others to talk about, and recommend you
- How to manage your online reputation
- Do’s and Don’ts of using social networks
- Power tools that expert networkers use to find and manage connections
- How low-cost Web advertising can raise your profile and get you job leads
The recording contains all slides, instructor's comments, and participants' questions during an actual live presentation of the workshop.
You also will get access to a page of links mentioned and accessed during the original presentation, including a link to a PDF of the presentation slides.
Attending the Linked In or Left Out workshop live costs $125 in the classroom and $65 online, but you can view the recording for only $50.
For more information on the workshop, go to www.linkedinsolutions.com.
Sign up and watch the Webinar today!
Linked InSolutions is a social media training and consulting service from StratVantage Consulting offering classroom and Web-based training on using online social networking sites like LinkedIn®, Facebook®, and Twitter® for business.