5 p.m. reception, 5:30p.m. Sessions with CEOs begin
The Summit Club | 15 W. Sixth St.
30th floor of Bank of America Center
$25 to attend | Includes cocktails, heavy appetizers
View from the Top is a rare vertical networking opportunity that allows TYPros members to meet and interact directly with some of the top business leaders and CEOs in the Tulsa region.
Don’t miss this chance to build invaluable relationships with some of the region’s top movers and shakers as TYPros takes networking from horizontal to vertical, allowing its members to make powerful contacts with business leaders and open avenues for future career growth.
Attendees will speak in small groups with area CEOs, learn about how they achieved their success and ask questions in a rotating “speed networking” format. Attendees should come prepared with questions for the CEOs they wish to meet.
Business leaders attending are:
- GT Bynum – Future Mayor of Tulsa
- Bryan Riddle – Partner and VP of Product Development at Tenstreet
- Libby Billings – Owner of Elote Café and The Vault
- Dixie Agostino – Founder and CEO of Switchgear
- Suanne Gersdorf – CEO of Oklahoma Cancer Specialists and Research Institute
- Sarah Phelps – Human Resource Director of Hogan Assessment System
- Mike Howard – CFO at Webco Industries
- Lori Pumphrey- CFO at United States Beef Corporation
- Greg Arend - National Advisory Services Partner, Deloitte & Touche LLP & Deloitte Oklahoma Managing Partner
- Eric Jenkins - COO of Consmer Affairs
Presented by The Summit Club
Dress for this event is Business or Business dress. Validated parking is available.
Please note that due to the costs associated with hosting this event, refunds are not available if you are no longer able to join us.