San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
In this class, you will learn everything you need to know to dive into creating great & inexpensive videos for your business. We will cover:
- Understanding the video landscape: what videos are companies creating these days and why?
- The business video lifecycle: what types of videos do most companies need first, second, third, and later?
- The difference between Functional video and Social video, and why each is important.
- How to position yourself against your competitors; how to get noticed.
- How to create each type of video inexpensively and well:
- Explainer videos
- Product informational videos
- Instructional videos
- User generated videos
- Entertaining, sharable videos for marketing
- Understanding what filmmakers want and need and how you can help them while getting high-quality, engaging videos for your product
There will be Q&A and interactive session where we discuss video ideas for some of the attendees’ companies
About Anna Callahan
Anna Callahan is a software developer and independent filmmaker. She produced/directed over 8 short films before turning her passion to help small businesses. Her startup company, ZoomTilt, matches companies with independent filmmakers to create entertaining branded video.
ZoomTilt's first branded videos were created for Equal Exchange. The six-episode series was a thriller-romance about two characters trapped in their apartment during a zombie apocalypse...who fall in love over a dinner of chocolate. The goal was to reach 100,000 views in 10 months; the series got over 150,000 views in the first week. ZoomTilt is dedicated to helping small businesses enter the world of video in the best possible way.
Refund Policy: If you cannot attend, please email us at least 1 day before the scheduled class. No refunds will be given if we have less than a 24 hour notice.
When & Where