San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
- Meet AT THE CAMP between 5:00 and 6:00 pm for check-in and set-up.
- If you wish to carpool, please coordinate with other parents.
St. Croix Valley Railroad Overnight Campout
Friday, August 5th - Sat, August 6th
Arrival: 5:00 PM on Friday Evening
Departure: 5:00 PM, Saturday Afternoon
Pack Contact: Peter Keppel / 952.212.5065 / email@example.com
Registration: EventBrite / Call/Email Peter Keppel
Friday Night Actitives
6:00 - 8:30 - Set up camp, hang out and explore.
8:30 - Campfire and crackerbarrel
10:00 - Bedtime
7:15 - Wake up
7:30 - Breakfast
8:30 - 11:30 - Activity 1
11:30 - 12:30 - Lunch
12:30 - 3:30 - Activity 2
We will divide into two groups on Saturday morning, attending separate activities, then switching after lunch.
Station 1: Service Project
- Scouts will perform a service project to assist the railroad with maintaining their facility.
- Scouts should dress in work clothes for light labor.
Station 2: Hands-on
- Scouts will learn how to operate the equipment on the railroad.
- Scouts should dress in Class-A uniform.
For the family - Please pack all of the personal items you will need for a weekend at camp:
- Camp Chairs
- Cub Scout Handbook
- Cub Scout knife (No sheath knives, Whittling Chip Card is required)
- Health Form and Waiver
- Matches (adults only)
- Mosquito netting
- Mosquito repellant
- Personal Hygiene Items
- Poncho or Raincoat
- Shoes (2 Pair)
- Sleeping bag or sheets/blankets
- Sun Screen
- Sweater or jacket
- Underwear & Socks
- Uniform Shirt - Class A
- Uniform Shirt - Class B (Pack t-shirt)
- Water Bottle
- Work clothes
You may want to bring a backpack, to put your water bottles and other things you’ll need throughout the day.
A uniform is highly recommended, but no Cub Scout is denied admittance because he does not own a uniform. We will be wearing Cub Scout uniforms for arrival on Friday night, and Pack T-shirts during the day on Saturday. I'll have spare t-shirts if you don't have one along.