Victaulic Fire Protection for the Authority and Specification Community - Flexible Sprinkler Fitting Systems (0.4 CEUs)
Wednesday, November 20, 2013 from 12:00 PM to 4:00 PM (EST)
- Upon completion of this course, each participant will understand the history of flexible drops and how modern innovation is revolutionizing this fitting category with new technology.
- At the end of this course, learners will be able to:
- Identify the various designs of flexible hoses and brackets, comprehend the important differences in how they perform
- Recognize and inspect properly installed flexible sprinkler fitting systems
- Comprehend the hydraulic performance of flexible drop systems
- Locate technical support information for flexible sprinkler fitting systems
- Comprehend why flexible drops are an important component in fire safety
- History of Flexible Drop Technology
- Anatomy of a Flexible Drop
- Applications of Flexible Drops
- Inspection and Commissioning
- The Future of Flexible Drops
*Continental Breakfast Proveded.
When & Where
Victaulic, a company with 85 years of quality piping solutions, has manufacturing and distribution facilities worldwide and more than 3,500 employees. Specifically for fire protection systems, Victaulic offers a complete line of sprinklers, couplings, fittings, valves, devices, accessories and pipe preparation tools to meet the needs of any fire protection application.