Actions and Detail Panel
Vets 4 Vets of Northeast Wisconsin 6th Annual Golf Outing
Sat, June 3, 2017, 8:00 AM – 8:00 PM CDT
6th Annual Vets 4 Vets of Northeast Wisconsin Golf Outing
Proceeds will go to Operation Break 22 and Old Glory Honor Flight.
- Saturday, June 3
- Red Maple Country Club, Suring
- Registration: 8:00 a.m.
- Shotgun start at 9:30 a.m.
- 4 person scramble (we will try to accommodate requests to golf with other teams)
$65 for person (teams of 4)
Note: Registration online says "free" because we are not accepting online payment and this was only option to select.
- 18 holes and a motor cart
- Gathering, raffles and prizes to follow
Guests welcome for dinner and raffle afterwards! Just $15 per person!
Ways to Register Team or Dinner Reservations:
- Register your team or dinner reservations online here. Pay ahead by visiting Red Maple Country Club, or at the door.
- Contact Justin Schulz 920-590-1240 or email@example.com
- Contact Anthony Lenz 920-660-5989
- Contact Red Maple Golf Course 920-842-2553
We ask that teams kindly stop in to pay at least 1/4 of your team's fee to hold your space and ensure a full outing if possible.
Meat raffle, raffle prizes, and hole prizes on the course.