San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Veterans Center ToyGiveaway 2014
Toy Giveaway: 10AM - 3PM
Join us as Veterans Center prepare for our biggest outreach event of the year!!! Veterans Center Christmas Celebration will help raise funds for veterans who are homeless, disabled, and those veterans who cannot afford to sustain over the holiday season.
- Sign up at: https://vcvolunteer.eventbrite.com
- We only have room for 100 vounteers this year, so get your ticket now.
- Volunteer to join us in preparing ahead of time for the event or join us on the day of the event.
- Allow us to place one of our Christmas toy donation boxes at your place of work or business.
- Make a donation to assist us in making this the best and biggest Christmas Toy Giveaway yet!
Call Veterans Center at 678-792-VETS(8387) if you are able to help us collect toys or make a donation today. With your help, we CAN make a difference to hundreds of kids!!!!!
Share this with your friends and let others know how they can be a part of this special day!!!
- What are my transport/parking options getting to the event?
- This event has limited parking, please arive early.
- What can/can't I bring to the event?
- You can bring new toys, we do not accept used toys. We would like to have all the toys in by the 16th but will accept up until the start of the event.
- How will I be helping?
- After a short performance, each volunteer will be given directions to a local neighborhood. After arriving at your designated location you will meet your sight leader. The sight leader will then provide you with toys and assign your team. You and your team will then deliver toys to our reregistered kids.
Where can I contact the organizer with any questions?
When & Where
We are dedicated to helping veterans and their families