The Veteran Success Resource Group (VSRG) is excited to announce our upcoming Veteran Resource Expo and Access to Capital event in Springfield, VA on March 23, 2016. The only organization of its kind, the VSRG brings to local Veteran communities a wide array of medium and large businesses, universities, government agencies and Veteran service organizations, all of which provide services or employment opportunities for Veterans and their families. We have learned that many Veterans struggle to connect with all of the resources in their local communities; the VSRG combats this issue by bringing together all of the resources necessary for personal and professional success.
Admission for Veterans, National Guard/Reserves, Active Duty, Spouses, Caregivers and additional family is FREE. Space will be limited, so please register early to ensure access to this phenomenal event.
We are also very excited to announce that VSRG has teamed with Dun & Bradstreet to feature an "Access to Capital" program for Veteran Entrepreneurs:
Dun & Bradstreet's Access to Capital Lender Matchmaking: Dun & Bradstreet will host an Access to Capital session*, bringing together Veteran Entrepreneurs with an array of small business lenders. The breakout session will begin with a panel of industry experts, followed by a spotlight presentation on the basics of business credit by Dun & Bradstreet. We will conclude with an opportunity for attendees to sit down with a range of traditional and alternative small business lending institutions. Attendees will also have access to their free Dun & Bradstreet credit report** to take with them during the 1:1 lender meetings.
**Registration for the Access to Capital Event is Mandatory**
The following resources will also be available at the Veteran Resource Expo:
• Business Startup and Growth Services
• Signature Roundtable Discussions with Industry Experts
• Mentor Business Tables for Matchmaking with Small Businesses
• Federal, State and City Government Tables for Matchmaking
• Post-9/11 GI Bill Schools, Educations and Credential Counseling
• Pension and Disability Benefits Counseling from Veteran Organizations
• PTSD, TBI and Suicide Prevention Education
• Wide array of Veteran Service Organizations offering incredible services