Veteran Networking & Hiring Event | Feb 1
Wednesday, February 1, 2017 from 11:00 AM to 2:00 PM (PST)
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
JOB SEEKERS RECEIVE:
• Access to multi-state employers
• Networking opportunities with government & private sector employers
• ON THE SPOT Resume & LinkedIn Review
• Access to Goodwill Veteran Services for resume building, training, job navigation & retention resources.
IN ORDER TO GAIN ACCESS ONTO THE BASE YOU MUST HAVE THE FOLLOWING:
1. Enhanced WA State Driver's License or US Passport
2. Valid Insurance Card
3. Valid Vehicle Registration
Failure to have the above will result in you being turned away from the event!
FOR MORE JBLM MILITARY ACCESS DETAILS VISIT:
Pre-Registration is Highly Encouraged!
Save This Event
When & Where
Operation: GoodJobs, Goodwill of the Olympics & Rainier Region
Together Goodwill, our grantors, more than 1,300 local employers, and Veteran support partners are positively impacting the lives of those who’ve served our nation as they transition back into civilian life and careers.
Operation: GoodJobs assists Military and Veteran families with job training, placement services and financial planning guidance focused on individualized, holistic plans to help each participant succeed.