Actions and Detail Panel
Vermont Business Bootcamp: How to Grow Your Business & Live a Larger Life
Thu, April 27, 2017, 9:00 AM – 4:00 PM EDT
Adam Hergenrother will train small business owners in Vermont in any field to think BIGGER and achieve results you never thought were possible!
Vermont Business Bootcamp: How to Grow Your Business & Live a Larger Life , taught by Adam Hergenrother, a serial entrepreneur who grew a $500M business in 10 years in Vermont, is an energetic, hard-hitting training event that will challenge your thinking, help you find answers to the big questions, and walk you through the most important steps in achieving personal growth through business success.
Learning how to harness your thoughts and condition your mind are integral parts of achieving your goals. Adam will guide the class through several mindset shifting techniques, goal setting, personal development plans, and models and systems to take massive action and create lasting change.
Leverage Adam to train your team how to think BIG and inspire your team to take action and help your business grow. Together you will achieve levels of success you hadn’t thought possible! You will leave the event thinking bigger than ever before and inspired to create lasting change in your life and business.
Do not miss this opportunity to get an inside look into the life and business of Adam Hergenrother, while investing in yourself and your business.
9-4pm. Lunch included.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- No Soliciting.
- Full priced registrations cancelled before ten (10) days of the event are refundable, less a $35 cancellation fee plus the cost of materials if they cannot be re-sold.
- Registrations are transferable to another attendee. Contact the event organizer.
- Registrants who do not attend, "No-shows", will not receive a refund.
- All refunds and cancellations must be requested in writing to the event organizer.
- The registration fee includes instruction and materials unless otherwise noted.