Verification of Compendial Methods According to the Revised USP Chapter <1226>
Wednesday, July 11, 2012 from 4:00 PM to 5:15 PM (PDT)
Palo Alto, CA
This webinar on verification of compendial methods will give a good understanding of the revised USP Chapter <1226> and FDA requirements and provide recommendations and tools for effective implementation.
Why Should You Attend:
Compendial methods such as USP and EP standards are validated by the organizations that have developed and published the method. The FDA requires users of such methods to demonstrate the user's competence to successfully run the method. For example, 21 CFR 211.194 (a) states: The suitability of all testing methods used shall be verified under actual conditions of use. However, the FDA does not give any further guidance on what, when and how.
- What are FDA and international requirements for compendial methods?
- What and how much should be tested?
- How to use the risk based approach?
- Is system suitability testing enough?
- Do all compendial routine methods require verification?
- When could just system suitability testing be enough?
- Should we verify all performance characteristics?
- How much can we deviate from the compendial method without the need for a full revalidation?
- What to do if the compendial procedure cannot be verified?
- How frequently should compendial methods be re-verified?
- What if our equipment was not included in the USP method validation experiments.
Who Will Benefit:
- Lab Supervisors and Managers
- QA managers and personnel
For Registration :
When & Where
At ComplianceOnline, we are focused on :
- Enhancing global compliance, creating a world where quality and compliance professionals, regulators, and government agencies come together to help the world comply with the intent and the spirit of laws, policies and mandates, ensuring continuous improvement in global operations, quality & safety.
- Making sure that we are responsible corporate citizens helping our constituents build a more responsible enterprise, one which operates with high quality , under a code of ethics, and with process discipline to ensure greater shareholder returns.
- Keeping things simple and straight forward , so that we all can indeed improve the quality of our processes, our work, our businesses and enhance compliance globally.
- Being inclusive, giving the process experts ( & novices! ), compliance professionals, quality champions, and regulatory agencies a voice so that all of us can contribute and make a difference.