Actions and Detail Panel
VERGMUA Phoenix Arizona Hands On
Sun, April 2, 2017, 4:30 PM – 8:00 PM MST
VERGMUA Hands On Makeup Seminar Phoenix AZ
Vergmua hands on seminar consists of hands on training with makeup application. All the fundementals of makeup application will be covered as follows...
- Brows (how to fill, create, and shape for face types)
- Eye look ( how to achieve the perfect shadow )
- Foundation (different skin types and skin tones, color match)
- Highlight and Contour (different shapes and structures)
- Preperation of the skin ( what primers and moisturizers are best for different skin types)
- What brushes are best for use
- Products that are best
- Hygiene and sanitary purposes during makeup applications
- So much more
A model will be worked on for demonstration, then after students will proceed with the hands on training with assistance by VERGMUA and other MUAS. Any questions that you need to be answered, will be answered on the day of the event. This is perfect for anyone who is interested in learning how to do makeup on themselves or on other people. You do not need expierence to take this course. This course is for ANYONE.
- GOODIE BAG WILL BE INCLUDED WITH A BEBELLA COSMETICS EYE SHADOW PALETTE ALONG WITH OTHER MAKEUP PRODUCTS BY SPONSORS
- GIVE AWAYS AND RAFFLES WILL BE DONE
- SNACKS AND DRINKS WILL BE PROVIDED ( YOU CAN ALSO BRING ANYTHING FROM HOME TO SNACK ON, MEDICATION, ETC)
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO BRING:
- It is best that you bring your own makeup kit to learn how to use what you have, but product will be provided for use IF NEEDED.
- Bring your own brushes (if you have a few, we can lend some for use)
So excited to see everyone there. Lets have a good time and expand our knowledge with doing what we love!