Update: As of Feb. 19, this event has sold out! Please join our wait list by clicking "Get Tickets" above, and we will add individuals if space becomes available. Thank you for your interest!
Verdant Healthier Community Conference
Set aside an "extra" day in 2016 -- Leap Day -- to spend with the Verdant Health Commission and other community members learning from experts about ways we can live our healthiest and happiest lives.
- Monday, February 29, 2016 (Leap Day!)
- 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Lynnwood Convention Center, 3711 196th Street SW, Lynnwood, WA 98036
- $49 registration includes a healthy breakfast and lunch
- Scholarships available - download the conference scholarship form for details or to apply for a scholarship.
Master of Ceremonies
- Bob Drewel, WSU North Puget Sound at Everett Senior Advisor to Interim President Dan Bernardo
- Dr. Wendy Sue Swanson, Pediatrician, Executive Director of Digital Health at Seattle Children's Hospital, Seattle Mama Doc
- Verdant Health Commission Update
- Panel of experts on personal, workplace and community health
Choose sessions to attend from these topics:
- Healthier Me & My Family
- Healthier Workplace & Group
- Healthier Community
For a detailed agenda, including the keynote and breakout session topics and presenters, visit the Verdant Healthier Community Conference website through verdanthealth.org.
Questions? Call (425) 582-8600.