Verdant Healthier Community Conference
Set aside just one day in 2017 to spend with the Verdant Health Commission and other community members learning from experts about ways we can live our healthiest and happiest lives.
- Monday, February 27, 2017
- 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Lynnwood Convention Center, 3711 196th Street SW, Lynnwood, WA 98036
- $49 Early Bird (available through January 31) or $69 Regular (beginning February 1) registration includes a healthy breakfast and lunch
- Scholarships available - download the conference scholarship form for details or to apply for a scholarship.
Master of Ceremonies
- Bob Drewel, WSU North Puget Sound at Everett Senior Advisor to President Kirk Schulz
- Anthony Iton, M.D., J.D., MPH, Senior Vice President for Healthy Communities at The California Endowment
- Kevin Breel, Writer, Comedian, and Mental Health Advocate
- Verdant Community Award Presentations
Choose sessions to attend from these topics:
- Healthier Body
- Healthier Mind
- Making Health Happen
For a detailed agenda, including the keynote and breakout session topics and presenters, visit the Verdant Healthier Community Conference website through verdanthealth.org.
Questions? Call (425) 582-8600.