Actions and Detail Panel
Venice Island Farms & Wine Tour
Thu, June 22, 2017, 10:00 AM – 3:00 PM CEST
Venice Island Farms & Wine Tour by OG Venice Italy
The island of Sant'Erasmo, only 35 minutes by boat from the center of Venice, is covered in lush farmland and surrounded by beaches and marinas. On this half-day tour, you will enjoy breathtaking views of Venice and the lagoon, visit the city's most famous island vineyard, tour an organic farm, and partake of a generous lunch of local lagoon produce.
Your host for this tour will meet you in Venice and travel with you by public boat to the island of Sant'Erasmo. From there you will proceed at a leisurely pace across the island where, at various stops, you'll be invited to sample local wine, discover local produce and lagoon wildlife, and enjoy a hearty meal.
Details of the Island Farms & Wine Tour in Venice:
The Main Boat Docks on the Northern Side of Venice.
This excursion leaves from Fondamenta Nove, the main boat landing on the northern side of Venice. Sant'Erasmo is a 35 minute ride by public boat from Fondamenta Nove.
Please note: The cost of pubic transportation is not included in the ticket price. Round trip boat tickets will cost 15 euros. We suggest that all guests purchase a travel card good for unlimited rides during their stay in Venice.
DAYS & TIMES:
- Leaves at: 10:00 AM
- Lasts: 5 hours
- Available: Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday.
PRICING & PAYMENT:
- E95 per person
- Advanced booking required.
- Refundable 2 weeks prior to departure with notice of cancelation.
- Guests responsible for own costs of transportation. (15 euros).
WHAT'S INCLUDED IN PRICE:
- Tour of Island Farm.
- Lunch including antipasta, a pasta or second dish & wine.
- Visit to island vineyard and wine tasting.
- Maximum of 6 Guests
- All ages welcome
SAFETY CONSIDERATIONS & PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS:
- Guests must be able to stand and walk for at least 1 hour at a time.
- Guests must be comfortable riding in boats.
- We don't cancel tours due to a little rain or the occasional downpour; Only in the event of very bad weather.