Actions and Detail Panel
Vendor/Sponsorship Signup for Hottest Habanero Hustle OCR Fundraiser
Mon, May 1, 2017, 3:00 PM – Sat, May 6, 2017, 4:00 PM MDT
VENDORS AND SPONSORS ARE NEEDED!!!
Booth space is $35 and you may provide us with inserts for the participant bags, plus receive one (1) free race entry. The $35 is a tax-deductible, charitable contribution to the extent provided by the law because the Jefferson County Open School's Parent, Teacher, Student Organization (PTSO) is a 501(c)3, non-profit organization (Federal Tax ID number is 27-3905516).
Sponsorship Levels are below.
- Kindergarten (K) = $25, includes corporate branding on event Web site and Facebook page.
- Early Learning Center (ELC)/Intermediate Area (IA) = $35, includes booth space race day, sponsor-provided inserts for participant bags, and K perks.
- Pre-Walkabout (PW) = $100, includes live mention plus K and ELC/IA perks.
- Walkabout = $200, includes banner placement (sponsor-provided) on race route/obstacle, plus K, ELC/IA, and PW perks.
- Event Partner = $1,000, includes business logo placement on event t-shirt, publications, and promotional ads, plus the K, ELC/IA, and PW perks.
NOTE: All sponsorship and vendor inquiries will be reviewed. Sponsorship opportunities are subject to committee review. HIII OCR staff will communicate immediately upon submission to ensure the best experience for you and your organization.
You may send questions to email@example.com and will respond as soon as possible.