Hello artisans, producers and growers! Do glad you are joining us for the Local Market @WFM! We are excited to offer this opportunity to both you and our customers.
A few guidelines:
- All vendors that participate will be selling product that is grown, produced or finished in Virginia. Please adhere to these guidelines to maintain the integrity of the market.
- Vendors are limited to a 10 foot table space
- Yes, you can bring a tent if you like
- Limit 20 vendors
- First come, first served on space
- Vendors are responsible for their own items needed for their display
- Set up starts no earlier than 3pm with a 4pm start time
- The space is free; we only ask that vendors treat each other and the WFM team members kindly.
- space begins to the left of the entry doors, follows along the front of the building and continues around the left corner of the store.
- Reserve your space by reserving a 'ticket' here
- By participating in this event, you are entering into a hold harmless agreement with Whole Foods Market. Whole Foods Market is not responsible for any loss, damage, injury or food safety violations you or your customers may incur. Vendor accepts all responsibility.
- Any inquiries must be made to firstname.lastname@example.org
- any calls to the customer service or store management team will be directed to contact email@example.com. Please allow a minimum of 48 hours for a response.
- Vendors not falling within these guidelines will be asked cease future participation.
- If more than 20 vendors are interested, please add your name to the wait list and you will be notified if space becomes available.