Vendor Registration - Roanoke Pride in the Park 28
Roanoke Pride, Inc. and the PRISM Foundation would like to welcome you to our 28th Pride in the Park Celebration. We are looking forward to working with you again this year and would like to extend a special invitation to new vendors.
We are excited to announce that we will again be doing a two day event this year and are again returning to our Elmwood Park location. We are again offering one or two day vendor options.
Our two day event will consist of a fuller day of events on Saturday and a concert type event that night and the full Festival on Sunday. We are looking to have a headliner for Saturday which would attract not only our community but be enticing to citizens across all demographics. Sunday will also include various entertainment, a second completely family oriented stage, new interactive events and more. Let’s get the ball rolling and get our plan in place for the best Pride Festival ever.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions you may have.
- Spaces are 10 ft by 10 ft
- Sponsors may be allocated multiple 10 ft x 10 ft spaces according to their sponsor levels. (please let us know if you would like to be a sponsor! E-mail us at Timothy@RoanokePride.org)
- Food vendors space is allocated as needed. (Food Vendors will most likely be set up on Franklin Rd)
- Electricity is provided on first come first served basis and cannot be guaranteed. You must bring your own extension cords. (With new venue more information to follow)
- Our festival is host to 5000-7500 people. With the formation of Roanoke Pride’s new PRISM Foundation, we expect unsurpassed growth in the coming years of this event.
- Vendors are expected to provide their own shelter. Our festival takes place rain or shine.
- Vendors are allowed to start arriving on site at 8:00 am on Saturday and/or 8:00 am on Sunday and are asked to remain onsite until the conclusion of the festival. (subject to change when more info is available) We will have one overnight guard for two day vendors so they do not have to completely break down.
DEFINITIONS OF VENDOR CATEGORIES:
- Non-profit & Education – Charities and service organizations / Colleges and private schools
- For-Profit- Any business or entity which sells merchandise or provides services for profit (this includes Political- Represent a specific candidate or party)
- Food- Any vendor selling concession products
- Non-profit & Education – One day - $125 / Two days - $175
- For-Profit (Includes political)– One day -$150 / Two days - $250
- Food – One Day - $250 / Two days - $350
One day price will be for either day you chose. Saturday or Sunday.
All payments should be completed online. If you absolutely cannot process an online payment, please email us and we can make arrangements for a mail in payment. Thank you all for your support for Roanoke Pride & The PRISM Foundation.