Actions and Detail Panel
Vendor Registration: JBF Folsom Spring 2017
Thu, Mar 30, 2017, 2:00 PM – Sun, Apr 2, 2017, 12:00 PM PDT
THANK YOU for your interest in participating at
Just Between Friends Folsom!
Just Between Friends Folsom is Folsom’s Largest children’s and maternity consignment event! With an anticipated 200+ consignors and over 2,000 shoppers for our Spring 2017 event, it is truly an event you have to see to believe!
Vendor spaces/tables give you the opportunity to put your service or product in front of our specific target group of parents, families and expectant mothers. There are a limited number of exhibitor spaces from Thursday through Sunday. All spaces will be placed at the event allowing direct access to shoppers. Location is based on when your payment is received, first-come, first served.
Please select the days you want to participate as a vendor. You can select a single day or participate during the entire event.
Your payment constitutes your agreement to the following terms and conditions with Just Between Friends Folsom, and Thrifty Mom, LLC.
- After you purchase your spot you will receive a confirmation email from Eventbrite immediately. If there is a problem with your registration, I will personally contact you within 2-3 days.
Two days before the event you will be sent a detailed email about vendor set-up, and any other important information.
Thursday, 3/30: 2:00 pm - 7:00 pm
Friday, 3/31: 9:00 am - 7:00 pm
Saturday, 4/1: 9:00 am - 7:00 pm
Sunday, 4/2: 9:00am - 12:00 pm
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
Just Between Friends (JBF) Rights and Responsibilities
- JBF will provide the vendor with the designated space rental; for the Just Between Friends Folsom Event.
- JBF will only allow distribution of marketing materials that are appropriate for this type of sale.
- JBF will allow you to hand out said marketing materials ONLY at your table. You will not be permitted to leave your materials anywhere else in the event.
- JBF is providing you with space to promote your business. Soliciting JBF customers on the sales floor is strictly prohibited. Solicitation will result in forfeiture of your vendor space.
- JBF reserves the right to provide a diversified group of vendors. In the event of duplicates, the vendor who purchased their spot first will get priority and your payment will be refunded.
- JBF Reserves the right to turn away any vendor that does not comply with these rules. All Sales final.
Vendor Rights and Responsibilities
- The “Vendor” agrees to bring a table and chairs.
- The Vendor agrees that no children (except nursing infants) and no animals (except licensed service animals with documentation) are permitted at vendor tables.
- The Vendor agrees that all items you wish to purchase at the sale must be purchased prior to returning to your table. Only sold items, with a receipt, can be held at your table. You MAY NOT hold items you intend to purchase at your vendor space/table.
- The Vendor has the right to sell any family oriented merchandise associated with his/her company ONLY. The Vendor is responsible for all taxes that may be applicable and will abide by the City & State Tax laws.
- The Vendor is responsible for all bookkeeping needs. This includes having needed cash for change.
- The vendor understands that Just Between Friends Folsom, Thrifty Mom, LLC, The City of Folsom, and its participants are not responsible for any missing items and Vendor will hold Just Between Friends Folsom, Thrifty Mom, LLC, The City of Folsom, and its participants harmless for any material losses from theft or otherwise, as well as any physical injuries incurred during the event.