THANK YOU for your interest in participating at
Just Between Friends Aurora!
Just Between Friends Aurora is Auroras’s Largest children’s and maternity consignment event! We will have three events in 2016! With an anticipated 200+ consignors and over 1,500 shoppers for our HOLIDAY 2016 event, it is truly an event you have to see to believe!
Vendor spaces/tables give you the opportunity to put your service or product in front of our specific target group of parents, families and expectant mothers. There are a limited number of exhibitor spaces from Wednesday through Sunday. All spaces will be placed at the event allowing direct access to shoppers. Location is based on when your payment is received, first-come, first served.
NOTE: Because this is a holiday event and families will be looking for holiday gifts, We are looking for local hand crafters and direct sales vendors that are able to have cash and carry for the day of the event. Please no travel agents, real estate, fitness/dance/karate studios etc. for this event.
Please select the days you want to participate as a vendor at the JBF Aurora event. You can select a single day or participate during the entire event. You may also select multiple single days.
Your payment constitutes your agreement to the following terms and conditions with Just Between Friends Aurora, MCDATE Enterprises, Inc.
- After you purchase your spot you will receive a confirmation email from Eventbrite immediately. If there is a problem with your registration, I will personally contact you within 2-3 days.
Two weeks before the event you will be sent a detailed email about vendor set-up, and any other important information.
Friday, December 2: 10am-6:30pm
Saturday, December 3: 10am-4pm **Santa will be there from 11am-2pm**
Sunday, December 4: 10am-3pm
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
Just Between Friends (JBF) Rights and Responsibilities
- JBF will provide the vendor with the designated space rental; for the Just Between Friends Aurora Event.
- JBF provides a vendor space area that is either 8x8 or large enough for a 6ft table and 2 chairs. Only two vendor representatives are allowed at your booth at any given time. You must bring your own table and chairs (or you may rent them from JBF).
- JBF will only allow distribution of marketing materials that are appropriate for this type of sale.
- JBF will allow you to hand out said marketing materials ONLY at your table. You will not be permitted to leave your materials anywhere else in the event.
- JBF is providing you with space to promote your business. Soliciting JBF customers on the sales floor is strictly prohibited. Solicitation will result in forfeiture of your vendor space.
- JBF will provide vendor with 2 (two) presale passes to shop during the consignor presale at 11am on Friday, December 2. Early shopping during volunteer presales is NOT allowed. Presale passes are transferable.
- JBF reserves the right to provide a diversified group of vendors. In the event of duplicates, the vendor who purchased their spot first will get priority and your payment will be refunded.
- JBF Reserves the right to turn away any vendor that does not comply with these rules. All Sales final.
Vendor Rights and Responsibilities
- The “Vendor” agrees to bring a table and chairs.
- The Vendor agrees that no children (except nursing infants) and no animals (except licensed service animals with documentation) are permitted at vendor tables.
- The Vendor agrees that all items you wish to purchase at the sale must be purchased prior to returning to your table. Only sold items, with a receipt, can be held at your table. You MAY NOT hold items you intend to purchase at your vendor space/table.
- The Vendor has the right to sell any family oriented merchandise associated with his/her company ONLY. The Vendor is responsible for all taxes that may be applicable and will abide by the City & State Tax laws.
- The Vendor is responsible for all bookkeeping needs. This includes having needed cash for change.
- The Vendor will have their space vacated and clean by close of business for the pre-selected days of participation.Your space/table must remain setup during open sale hours. If you break down your table prior to the sale closing or prior to the end of your vendor agreement date (i.e. at 4pm on Friday or at 2pm on Saturday), your table will be removed and your Vendor space forfeited.
- The vendor understands that Just Between Friends Aurora, MCDATE Enterprises, Inc., The Arapahoe County Fairgrounds, and its participants are not responsible for any missing items and Vendor will hold Just Between Friends Aurora, MCDATE Enterprises, Inc., The Arapahoe County Fairgrounds, and its participants harmless for any material losses from theft or otherwise, as well as any physical injuries incurred during the event.
- FOR CRAFTERS ONLY – Vendor agrees to abide by the children product laws set forth in the HR4040 - Consumer Product Safety Improvement Act of 2008 and shall indemnify Just Between Friends Aurora, MCDATE Enterprises, Inc., The Arapahoe County Fairgrounds, and its participants for any and all losses, returns or lack of revenue.
- Event Vendors are required to provide a Certificate of General Liability Insurance Just Between Friends Aurora, MCDATE Enterprises, Inc., The Arapahoe County Fairgrounds, and its participants listed as the insured for the conduct of the sanctioned event. However, if this is not provided after purchase of the vendor booth through eventbrite, vendors will automatically waive proof of General Liability insurance, which in doing so waives Just Between Friends Aurora, MCDATE Enterprises, Inc., The Arapahoe County Fairgrounds, and its participants of any damages injuries and or death incurred due to Event Vendor and agree to hold Just Between Friends Aurora, MCDATE Enterprises, Inc., The Arapahoe County Fairgrounds, and its participants harmless.
- The Vendor will only display professional signage. NO Handwritten signs.
- The Vendor will send all artwork/.jpg to Caryn at email@example.com by November 1 for paid advertising opportunities.
More information can be found on our website at www.aurora.jbfsale.com
When & Where
Just Between Friends Aurora
Just Between Friends is North America's Leading Children's and Maternity consignment Event. Caryn Berg brought the event to Aurora in 2010. She is a mom to three boys and a little girl, and loves to help families SAVE and MAKE money through JBF.
How can you participate?
Click here to SIGN UP AS A Do-It-Yourself CONSIGNOR: Tag your items using our ONLINE BARCODE system to print the tags and drop off your items at the next event. No need to stay with your items. Earn an EXTRA 10% and get in early to shop by signing up as a Team Member and helping out for at least 4 hours. Pick up unsold items at the end, or leave them to be donated.
Click here to SIGN UP AS A VALET CONSIGNOR: You can drop your items off with us today! We will tag, price, and drop off at the next event. You qualify for the consignor's presale and you get paid within two weeks after the sale ends.
Click here to SIGN UP FOR ON DEMAND: Get your items out of your house NOW. You contact us, our buyer meets with you to browse your items and you make money on the spot.
Click here to SIGN UP AS A SHOPPER: Get Free admission passes and participate in contests on our facebook page. Skip the overpriced malls and department stores, no more running from garage sale to garage sale. We put it all under one roof! With over 85,000 ITEMS FROM NEWBORNS TO TEENS you are bound to find children's clothes, shoes, toys, equipment, and maternity item for your family. Item's are priced 50-90% off retail!
The Aurora Just Between Friends Sale is rated the BEST in "gently-used" items!
With two ALL_SEASON sales per year in the Spring and Fall, You will find everything you need or want for your kids and much more!
Think of it as a really organized, very clean community sale. We have local families sign up as consignors. They get their items ready and then price them and tag them with our They drop off at the sale- and we handle the rest of the work. Then other families shop and can save.
GET YOUR PRESALE PASSES: Teacher, Military, First Time Parent/Grandparent, Primetime and Facebook fan PRESALES are open for registration! Go to our FACEBOOK PAGE or website for information.
You can clothe your child for the next 6 months for about $100-$150. The donations from these events will help families throughout the Aurora area to save money and earn money.
SIGN UP AS A VENDOR: Do you have a local business that you would like to promote to our shoppers? Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to secure your spfor information.