Actions and Detail Panel
Vendor Participation JBF Dover Spring 2017
Fri, Apr 7, 2017, 1:00 PM – Sun, Apr 9, 2017, 3:00 PM EDT
Thank you for your interest in participating as a vendor at the Just Between Friends DOVER 2017 Fall Sales event! We look forward to having you.
These are the spots that are currently filled:
Please select the days you want to participate as a vendor at the JBF Dover event. You can select a single day or participate during the entire event.
Your payment constitutes your agreement to the following terms and conditions with Round and Round, LLC and Just Between Friends Middletown & Dover, DE.
- After you purchase your spot you will receive a confirmation email from Eventbrite immediately. If there is a problem with your registration I will personally contact you within 2-3 days.
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
Just Between Friends (JBF) Rights and Responsibilities
- JBF will provide the vendor with the designated booth rental; for the Just Between Friends Sales Event.
- JBF provides a vendor booth area that is large enough for a 6ft table and 2 chairs. Only two vendor representatives are allowed at your booth at any given time. You must bring your own table and chairs.
- JBF will only allow distribution of marketing materials that are appropriate for this type of sale.
- JBF will allow you to hand out said marketing materials ONLY at your table. You will not be permitted to leave your materials anywhere else in the event.
- JBF will provide vendor with 2 (two) presale passes to shop during the consignor presale. Early shopping during volunteer presales is NOT allowed. Presale passes are transferable.
- JBF reserves the right to provide a diversified group of vendors. In the event of duplicates, the vendor who purchased their spot first will get priority and your payment will be refunded.
- JBF Reserves the right to turn away any vendor that does not comply with these rules. All Sales final.
Vendor Rights and Responsibilities
- The “Vendor” agrees to bring a table and chairs.
- The vendor has the right to sell any family oriented merchandise associated with his/her company ONLY. The Vendor is responsible for all taxes that may be applicable and will abide by the City & State Tax laws.
- The vendor is responsible for all bookkeeping needs. This includes having needed cash for change.
- The vendor will have their space vacated and clean by Close of Business for the pre-selected days of participation.
- The vendor understands that Round and Round, LLC and JBF Middletown & Dover DE are not responsible for any missing items and Vendor will hold Round and Round, LLC and JBF Middletown & Dover DE harmless for any material losses from theft or otherwise, as well as, any physical injuries incurred during the event.
- A vendor representative must be present throughout the sale time.
- FOR CRAFTERS ONLY – Vendor agrees to abide by the children product laws set forth in the HR4040 - Consumer Product Safety Improvement Act of 2008 and shall indemnify Round and Round, LLC and JBF Middletown & Dover DE for any and all losses, returns or lack of revenue.
- Event Vendors are required to provide a Certificate of General Liability Insurance Policy to Round and Round, LLC and Just Between Friends Middletown & Dover, DE listed as the insured for the conduct of the sanctioned event. However, if this is not provided after purchase of the vendor booth through eventbrite, vendors will automatically waive proof of General Liability insurance, which in doing so waives Round and Round, LLC and Just Between Friends, Middletown & Dover, DE of any damages injuries and or death incurred due to Event Vendor and agree to hold Round and Round, LLC and Just Between Friends, Middletown & Dover, DE harmless.
- The vendor will only display professional sinage. NO Handwritten signs.
Thank you again for your interest and we look forward to having you at the sale!