Thank you for your interest in participating as a vendor at the Just Between Friends 2016 holiday party. We look forward to having you.
Signature Home Styles
Damsel in Defense
Happy go Lucky Lips
The event will be held at the MOT Senior Center Middletown on December 18th. Vendors can set up from 3-4:30pm and the event will go from 4:30-8pm.
We are looking for vendors that want to promote thier business. You can have cash and carry items or you can come to grow your mailing list. EACH VENDOR MUST BRING A RAFFLE PRIZE. We will give you raffle tickets to give out to the guests. They will earn tickets at each table they go to and we will raffle off your prizes all night.
This event is a Potluck event for our Team Members and Consignors that participate in our events. Vendors are welcome to participate in the Potluck (most do) if they want to and join in all the fun. If you are interested in participating in the potluck you can register HERE.
Your payment constitutes your agreement to the following terms and conditions with Round and Round, LLC and Just Between Friends Middletown & Dover, DE.
- After you purchase your spot you will receive a confirmation email from Eventbrite immediately.
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
Just Between Friends (JBF) Rights and Responsibilities
- JBF will provide the vendor with the designated area for the event.
- JBF provides a vendor area that is large enough for a 6ft table and 2 chairs. You must bring your own table and chairs.
- JBF will allow you to hand out marketing materials ONLY at your table. You will not be permitted to leave your materials anywhere else in the event.
- JBF reserves the right to provide a diversified group of vendors. In the event of duplicates, the vendor who purchased their spot first will get priority and your payment will be refunded.
- JBF Reserves the right to turn away any vendor that does not comply with these rules. All Sales final.
Vendor Rights and Responsibilities
- The “Vendor” agrees to bring a table and chairs.
- The vendor has the right to sell any family oriented merchandise associated with his/her company ONLY. The Vendor is responsible for all taxes that may be applicable and will abide by the City & State Tax laws.
- The vendor is responsible for all bookkeeping needs. This includes having needed cash for change.
- The vendor will have their space vacated and clean by Close of Business day of participation.
- The vendor understands that Round and Round, LLC and JBF Middletown & Dover DE are not responsible for any missing items and Vendor will hold Round and Round, LLC and JBF Middletown & Dover DE harmless for any material losses from theft or otherwise, as well as, any physical injuries incurred during the event.
- A vendor representative must be present throughout the sale time.
- FOR CRAFTERS ONLY – Vendor agrees to abide by the children product laws set forth in the HR4040 - Consumer Product Safety Improvement Act of 2008 and shall indemnify Round and Round, LLC and JBF Middletown & Dover DE for any and all losses, returns or lack of revenue.
- Event Vendors are required to provide a Certificate of General Liability Insurance Policy to Round and Round, LLC and Just Between Friends Middletown & Dover, DE listed as the insured for the conduct of the sanctioned event. However, if this is not provided after purchase of the vendor booth through eventbrite, vendors will automatically waive proof of General Liability insurance, which in doing so waives Round and Round, LLC and Just Between Friends, Middletown & Dover, DE of any damages injuries and or death incurred due to Event Vendor and agree to hold Round and Round, LLC and Just Between Friends, Middletown & Dover, DE harmless.
- The vendor will only display professional sinage. NO Handwritten signs.
Thank you again for your interest and we look forward to having you at this event.
When & Where
Just Between Friends, Middletown & Dover, DE
Just Between Friends is North America's Leading Children's and Maternity consignment Event. Tony and Eileen Cordero brought the event to Middletown and Dover, DE back in the Spring of 2014. They are parents to three boys and love to help families SAVE and MAKE money through JBF.
How can you participate?
Click here to SIGN UP AS A Do-It-Yourself CONSIGNOR: Tag your items using our ONLINE BARCODE system to print the tags and drop off your items at the next event. No need to stay with your items. Earn an EXTRA 10% and get in early to shop by signing up as a Team Member and helping out for 4 hours. Pick up unsold items at the end, or leave them to be donated.
CLick here to SIGN UP AS A VIP CONSIGNOR: You can drop your items off with us today! We will tag, price, and drop off at the next event. You qualify for the consignor's presale and you get paid within two weeks after the sale ends.
Click here to SIGN UP AS A SHOPPER: Get Free admission passes and participate in contests on our facebook page. Skip the overpriced malls and department stores, no more running from garage sale to garage sale. We put it all under one roof! With over 65,000 ITEMS FROM NEWBORNS TO TEENS you are bound to find children's clothes, shoes, toys, equipment, and maternity item for your family. Item's are priced 50-90% off retail!
Middletown & Dover Just Between Friends Sales rated the BEST in "gently-used" items!
With four sales per year, Middletown & Dover in the Spring/Summer and Middletown & Dover in the Fall/Winter, You will find everything you need or want for your kids and much more!
Think of it as a really organized, very clean community sale. We have local families sign up as consignors. They get their items ready and then price them and tag them with our They drop off at the sale- and we handle the rest of the work. Then other families shop and can save.
GET YOUR PRESALE PASSES: Teacher, Military, First Time Parent/Grandparent, Primetime and Facebook fan PRESALES are open for registration! Get your passes below.
You can clothe your child for the next 6 months for about $100. The donations from these events will help families throughout the Central and Southern Delaware areas to save money and earn money. (As a JBF Community we have currently donated over $53,000 in item donations since 2014!)
SIGN UP AS A VENDOR: Do you have a local business that you would like to promote to our shoppers? Send an email to Eileen@jbfsale.com to secure your spot.
We accept VISA/MC/DISC, debit and Cash.