Are you are a business professional looking to build your relationship with like-minded individuals? Well! Vendor’s opportunities are available for you at The Hodgepodge Girls Night Out is just the place for you! We look forward to providing you with a high quality event that meets the niche needed in today’s market place for small business entrepreneurs.
Christmas is fast approaching, we will be kicking off the Girls Night Out Holiday Season, December 6th at the Crowne Plaza Downtown, 300 N. Second Street, from 7 to 10:00 p.m. Girls Night Out is a “party with a purpose, for grown folks only! You must be 18 or older to be a vendor or vendor 's assistant.
Have you been to a networking event where there are more vendors then guests? Tired of being just a vendor with a nametag? The Hodgepodge Girls Night Out caters to your need in your quest to obtain customers and grow your business. Why not continue to build your customer database for 2014 with new contacts and new connections!
Registered for the Early Bird Special today for the Girls Night Out Holiday Kickoff! Regular registration for booth space is $75.00. SPACE IS LIMITED we usually have a waitlist for vendors for each event! I WILL NO LONGER HOLD ANY BOOTHS WITHOUT PAYMENT, NO EXCEPTIONS. Booth space confirmed with payment for your exhibit space.
PLEASE COMPLETE THE INFORMATION ON THE REGISTRATION FORM! Please note whether electricity is needed or not.
Included in the cost for your exhibit space:
- Vendor Business Directory with your Business and logo listed
- Complimentary Food and Drinks
- Opportunity to present a 2 minute commercial about your business if you like
- Live DJ who will spotlight your business
- Display covered table with 2 chairs
- Two Vendor Passes
- Opportunity to market your merchandise and/or services to over 200 guests
WHAT ATTENDEES GET FOR $5.00 ADMISSION
- Complimentary drinks
- Complimentary food served between 8 and 9 p.m.
- Each guest is entered into a drawing
- The opportunity to meet and mingle with top decision makers in the Memphis and surrounding areas creating long-lasting relationships
- Drawing for fabulous door prizes
- Live Entertainment
- Live DJ
- Mini Summer Fashion Show (If you would like to showcase your product in fashion show let me know)
In order for small entrepreneurs and businesses to build customer database and build camaraderie with customers, networking is essential. Sharpened your skills to network successfully in today's challenging business climate, it is vital and could make a difference between blossoming or losing to your competitors.
We look forward to your participation and greeting you at The Hodgepodge Girls Night Out. Where you get more "bang for your bucks"
If you have questions or need further details, please feel free to contact Regina Johnson at 901.219.1551 or Verdell Bowden at 901.503.3560.
Vendor fee is non-refundable and non-transferrable unless the event is cancelled by The Hodgepodge.
Please log in or sign up