VENDOR ONLY Registration for 3rd Annual Current Concepts in Integrative Hea...
AGREEMENT TO EXHIBIT:
This agreement is executed by and between the Northeast Ohio Medical University, Office of Continuing Professional Development (CPD), Rootstown, Ohio (hereinafter referred to as NEOMED) and the responsible party identified in the registration on Eventbrite (hereinafter referred to as Exhibitor).
NOW, IT IS THEREFORE AGREED:
NEOMED is conducting a conference titled 3rd Annual Current Concepts in Integrative Health Care (hereinafter referred to as Conference), to be held November 5, 2016 at Cleveland Clinic Akron General Wellness West. The contact person is Dr. Garry Thrasher.
FEES AND ADMINISTRATIVE CONSIDERATIONS:
- Exhibitor will pay to NEOMED/CPD the amount of $500.00. This entitles Exhibitor to one skirted table in the exhibit area. Two chairs will be provided for each table. If you have any additional needs, please contact Wendy at 330.325.6460 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The NEOMED federal tax ID number is 34-1131512.
- If Conference is canceled, NEOMED will reimburse Exhibitor the full amount of fee, within 30 days of the cancellation date.
- If Exhibitor cancels exhibit more than five (5) working days prior to the date of the Conference, all fees charged with the exception of $50 per table will be reimbursed to the Exhibitor within 30 days of the Exhibitor’s cancellation. No fees will be reimbursed if Exhibitor cancels within five (5) working days or less of the Conference. To cancel, notify Wendy Withey by phone, email or letter.
- Exhibitor agrees to protect, indemnify and hold NEOMED, County of Summit ADM Board, Oriana House, and Ohio Osteopathic Foundation harmless from any liability arising from the exhibit.
By submitting payment, the exhibitor acknowledges acceptance of the agreement.
More information about the conference can be found here: