Actions and Detail Panel
Vendor Application - Just Between Friends Rockford - Spring 2017
Wed, Apr 19, 2017, 4:00 PM – Sat, Apr 22, 2017, 12:00 PM CDT
Spring 2017 Sponsor Agreement
APR 20-22, 2017
GOLD SPONSOR LEVEL – Vendor Table $300
- 8 foot table & 2 chairs provided
- Two 2:00 presale shopping passes
SILVER SPONSOR LEVEL – Family Pack $50
- 500 Family Pack inserts distributed to shoppers (no larger than 5x8)
- JBF Rockford will only allow one vendor of each type or brand
- Signed agreement and non-refundable payment must be received by Saturday, Apr 1st
- You are solely responsible for the setup, operation, and breakdown of your Table
- Setup is 9am – 2pm Wednesday, Apr 19th
- No Table sharing (except by others in your same company)
- No children allowed at Vendor Tables (for safety and liability)
- Only sold items, with receipt, can be held at Vendor Tables
- Contact Gloria Gear – 815-978-7967 – email@example.com or
Heather Markhardt - 815-988-5918 - firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
Family Pack Guidelines
- Sponsor will provide the physical ad copy to be distributed in the family packs
- 500 copies of your ad (5”x8” or smaller) are due no later than Sat., Apr 1st
- All items may be arranged for pick-up by contacting
Heather Markhardt - 815-988-5918 - email@example.com
Vendor Waiver and Agreement
Just Between Friends Franchise System, Just Between Friends Rockford, Kids Gear-JBF Rockford, LLC., Indoor Sports Center / Rockford Park District and its participants cannot guarantee the safety of items supervised or unsupervised. I understand that Just Between Friends Franchise System, Just Between Friends Rockford, Kids Gear-JBF Rockford, LLC., Indoor Sports Center / Rockford Park District and its participants will not be held responsible for any fire, theft or damage to my person, business or display products occurring at our event. I agree to hold harmless Just Between Friends Franchise System, Just Between Friends Rockford, Kids Gear-JBF Rockford LLC., Indoor Sports Center / Rockford Park District and sponsoring organizations and volunteers from any and all liabilities and damages to and from the product or services I provide.
I understand that Just Between Friends will make every effort to ensure that my items are kept safe, but I understand that Just Between Friends and its participants and volunteers cannot ensure or guarantee that this will be the case. This includes, but is not limited to: Cash registers, computer equipment, MC/Visa equipment, products, etc.
I understand that I, as a vendor, am fully responsible for my own product and equipment while on the premises of the JBF event. I am solely responsible for the collection of all monies owed to me, and the timely reporting and payment of any applicable sales tax due to both the City of Rockford and the State of Illinois and any other required entity.
I agree to advertise my participation in the JBF sales event to my customer base via mail/email/phone contact, and will encourage them to invite their friends to attend the JBF Event.
I have read and agree to the terms of this contract.