Actions and Detail Panel
Velocity Breakfast: AI & Machine Learning
Thu, May 25, 2017, 8:30 AM – 12:00 PM EDT
AI & Machine Learning: Enabling Your Team with the Right Tools
Join CRV & General Catalyst for our Velocity Network Breakfast convening a select group of forward-thinking enterprise leaders, emerging technology companies, and industry experts for a morning of learning, networking market insight, and food!
Our May 25th Discovery Series Breakfast session will cover several areas of artificial intelligence and machine learning including, how to equip your engineering and management teams with the right tools and information to learn about new AI & ML technologies, methodologies, software, and the best practices for implementation..
At the event you will:
- Hear from luminaries and industry experts during an educational and interactive lunch discussion moderated by Executive Producer and technology journalist Erick Schonfeld.
- See a series of live product demos from a group of select, emerging technology companies.
- Meet one-on-one with companies. **Due to limited availability, we highly recommend that you pre-schedule 1x1 meetings with the companies you are most interested in learning about.**
- Connect with a small group of innovative peers.
Enterprise-ready startups presenting:
- Udacity—Partners with the world’s leading companies, like Google, Facebook, Amazon Alexa and IBM Watson, to bring your teams the skills and knowledge to compete on the forefront of innovation. All of our programs including Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Deep Learning, and Self-Driving Cars are built on the belief that mastering the skills of the future requires both hands-on, real-world projects and personalized support and coaching.
- Agolo—Helps readers get to the point faster, by applying the world’s most advanced summarization software to news, chat, voice, and video. The company’s AI platform can analyze thousands of documents and produce a summary of the five key points, specific to the reader’s interests, in real-time.
- 2 more companies to be announced
This event IS for the following people:
- VP of Engineering, Applications, & Infrastructure
This event is NOT for the following people:
- Job seekers
For upcoming events visit: www.velocitynet.com/events