April 6-9, 2017
Never been to Vegas? Or, you want to go again? Enjoy some shopping, gambling, the multiple pool parties, and so much more. There is always more to do in Vegas than the amount of time for the trip. Always remember.... "WHAT HAPPENS IN VEGAS, STAYS IN VEGAS!"
Things to see on the Las Vegas Strip
- Dancing Fountains
- Pirate Ships
- Gigantic Golden Lion
- A Volcano
- Gladiators and Gods
- A Giant Harley Davidson
- Giant M&Ms
- A Super Hero or two
- And Lots More....
-4 days & 3 nights at the Linq Resort & Casino
-Roundtrip Transfers (Airport, Resort, Airport)
-Meet & Greet
-Party Tour (Add $125 per person)
Friday Night- PARTY TOUR
- 9:00pm Start off at Hard Rock Cafe’ (Strip Location) with 2-for-1 Drink specials. This is the BEST Strip Location on Las Vegas Blvd hands down! You never know who you will bump into here!
- 10:30pm Board Our Famous Party Tours Buses for a "Booze Cruise" as you Drink & Dance and see the Vegas lights in Style!
- 11:00pm Then off to Haze Nightclub inside ARIA or 1-OAK Nightclub located inside of the Mirage. Strut right past the line like a true VIP! No Waiting in Long Lines and No Cover!
- 12:00am Board the Party Bus Again for yet another "Booze Cruise" down the strip to the World Famous "Welcome to Las Vegas" Sign for pictures. You might even see an Elvis or Two!
- 12:40am Then off to infamous Body English Nightclub inside The Hard Rock Hotel. Strut right past the line like a true VIP-AGAIN! No Waiting in Long Lines and No Cover!
- 2:00am Board Our Famous Party Buses for the last time for the final "Booze Cruise" as you head to our final destination.
- 2:30am We arrive at our final Nightclub Pure located inside of Caesars Palace or Chateau Nightclub located inside of Paris Hotel. VIP of course, No Waiting in Long Lines and No Cover! Party the rest of the night away with your new found Party Crew!!
Our Tour Includes:
Complimentary-Unlimited Top Shelf Liquor plus non alcoholic beverages on our Party Bus
2-for-1 Drink specials at the Hard Rock Cafe’
Discounted appetizers & meals at the Hard Rock Cafe’
Pictures taken throughout the night are uploaded to our website for you to download free of charge. (Pictures available within 7 days)
Of course our "World Class" Party Tours VIP host!
THE PARTY TOUR is for all those who want to see the Las Vegas sights in VIP style and experience some of the best nightlife Vegas has to offer.
Your tour begins at The Hard Rock Cafe on the Las Vegas Strip, This is where the tour is organized and you meet your Party Host/Hostess and the rest of your Party Crew.
We will walk you past the long lines and get you right into the clubs first. We deal directly with corporate, NOT the doorman. This makes a huge difference when you expect only the best VIP experience possible.
Sometimes we have to wait a couple of minutes while the club staff checks I.D’s, so be sure to have yours handy and ready to present at the door.
Come and enjoy the Best of the Best while drinking complimentary Cocktails, ”Dance off’s” on the Party Bus, and mixing it up with others on this awesome Party Tour! Let’s not forget the free photos at the Vegas sign either. Experience Vegas the right way, you will not be disappointed!
*The Linq Resort & Casino*
Land Only Price (FLIGHTS ARE NOT INCLUDED)
-$375 pp (2 in a room)
Hotel & Transfers
-$325 (3 in a room)
Hotel & Transfers
-$275 (4 in a room)
Hotel & Transfers
*If you have a Group of 10 or more people interested in attending, we can arrange Flights from your destination. Contacct Us for more info*
Deposit of $50 Per person by October 15, 2016
Monthly Payments of $50 or more by 15th of EACH MONTH
Final Balance (If any) due by – Feb 10, 2017 (NO EXCEPTIONS)
Polices, Payments and Fees:
- Due to contractual obligations, all payments are non-refundable and non-transferable unless travel is purchased.
- Please register in the name shown on your State Issued ID.
- It is best to pay your initial deposit as soon as possible to guarantee you are locked in at the current rates. Rates are subject to increase.
- Payment plans are allowed as a convenience. Failure to make payments as agreed will result in cancellation of your reservation and forfeiture of all monies paid.
- Upon registering for this event, you MUST make monthly payments of $50 or more. Not doing so will result in cancellation of your reservations and forfeiture of all deposits made.
- When initiating a booking within 60 days of departure, the total cost must be paid in full at the time of registration. Payment plans ARE NOT available for new bookings within 60 days of departure.
- Reservations for the occupancy selected are confirmed once initial deposits are received from ALL listed roommates.
- All roommates MUST make their initial deposits within 5 days of us receiving the 1st roommate’s deposit to ensure your rooms is reserved and secured.
Partially deposited rooms are not secured.
- It is your responsibility, not the responsibility of Budafly Travel to ensure your roommate’s payments are made in a timely manner. If your roommate does not make timely payments or decides not to attend, you will be required to pay a higher Occupancy Rate.
- Refunds are not provided due to your roommate not making payments or deciding not to attend.
- ALL REMAINING BALANCES MUST BE RECEIVED BY Feb 10, 2017. NO EXCEPTIONS! Late payments will not be accepted for this trip.
- Budafly Travel reserves the right to use all client images or likeness in connection with still photography or recorded video. Attendance at any Budafly Travel event gives consent to be photographed for use in print or electronic publicity on social media sites.
- All correspondence regarding this trip is sent via email. Please provide an email address that is checked frequently.
Credit/Debit cards are an acceptable form of payment.
There is an additional fee charged for making payments via the trip site.
These fees ARE NOT deducted from the cost of your trip.