San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Who benefits from VC Taskforce Membership?
VC Taskforce offers programs and events for the venture community. VC Taskforce members can attend and organize events and program, working with their peers to explore and address issues that impact the venture community.
Members also receive discounts to our programs and our affiliates’ and partners’ programs. Investors, venture-backed companies, entrepreneurs seeking funding and the skilled people who support them see VC Taskforce as a powerful tool for new information and networking.
Access: Programs acclaimed for high investor ratios.
- Members-only events provide networking & professional development opportunities, including private sessions for investors, entrepreneurs & executives from venture-backed companies.
- Advance notice & priority access to sold-out sessions.
- Access to a Membership, database outreach to 10,000 individuals and companies.
- Careful screening of presenters and guests gives members highly targeted, informative and productive events.
- Programming provided by our Special Interest Groups (SIG’s) and Roundtables provides the most comprehensive and pertinent information and insight available in a wide variety of areas, such as biotech, emerging technologies, life sciences, small fund VC, etc.
- Access to the website "Members only" section.
- Access to the website the Venture Community Forum.
Savings: Value for your networking investment.
- Leverage your Membership fees to affiliate organizations by receiving a discount on your VC Taskforce membership.
- Free or discounted rates for all VC Taskforce events.
- Discounted fees carry over to a number of events sponsored by affiliate organizations, including major industry conferences.
- Discount on industry-related magazine subscriptions.
- Corporate Membership rate includes 3 individual memberships and reduced event fees for guests.
- No additional fee for Venture Community Forum.
Information: Time sensitive and tailored to your needs.
- Programming for VC Taskforce Members includes: Panel Workshops, Interviews, Feature Speaker Presentations, Key Note Speakers, and Panel Discussions.
- Program development, including investor only and venture-backed company forums, responds to member recommendations.
- Opportunity to volunteer for key positions for maximum visibility with VC Taskforce supporters.
- Qualify to serve as a presenter, chair, committee member or advisor with a Special Interest Group (SIG).
Palo Alto Meeting Room
2225 E Bayshore Road
VC Taskforce is an organization committed to enhancing collaboration in the venture community. Visionary thinking, uncensored questions and opinionated discussions around pressing issues that face members are hallmarks of events. Today, more than 16,000 members and participants have been actively involved in VC Taskforce.
For additional information, please get in touch:
CEO, VC Taskforce
LIKE us on FACEBOOK:
FOLLOW us on TWITTER:
FOLLOW us on GOOGLE+:
JOIN our group on LINKEDIN:
JOIN our group on MEETUP:
SUBSCRIBE on YOUTUBE: