Presentation topics include:
- Updates on CMS/MACRA
- Ulcer Treatment – Arterial/Venous
- Carotid Artery Stenting
- Updates in Peripheral Vascular Intervention
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm Treatment and Follow-Up
- Novel Anticoagulants in A-fib, DVT, Valvular Disease
- The Role of Inflammation in Atherosclerosis – Current Treatment
- Varicose Vein Excision and Endovenous Ablation
Featured speakers include:
- Dr. Paul M. Anain
- Dr. Aimee Swartz
- Dr. Gregory Clabeaux
- Dr. Michael Edbauer
- Dr. Lee Ruotsi
- Dr. Roger Walcott
- Dr. Haider Khadim
- Dr. Victor Vacanti
CME Accredited 4 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)
Accreditation: This program has been planned and implemented in accordance with the Essential Areas and Policies of the Accreditation Council for CME (ACCME) through joint sponsorship with the University at Buffalo School of Medicine and Biomedical Sciences and Catholic Health System. The University at Buffalo is accredited by the ACCME to sponsor CME for physicians.
Certification: The UB School of Medicine & Biomedical Sciences designates this live
activity for a maximum of 4 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s). Physicians should claim only the
credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Breakfast and lunch are included.