Validation of Cleaning: An Essential Tool to Remove Food Allergens
Tuesday, May 7, 2013 from 10:00 AM to 11:00 AM (PDT)
Palo Alto, CA
This webinar on cleaning validation for food allergens will provide guidance on how to develop and implement an effective cleaning validation plan, customized for specific scenarios, to ensure that the allergen is removed from the food processing line or equipment.
Why Should You Attend:
Very small amount of some allergens such as nuts can cause adverse reactions, including potentially fatal anaphylactic shock. Therefore where HACCP/allergen management plans identify cleaning as a prerequisite to ensure adequate removal of allergens, validation of cleaning regimes and on-going verification of compliance is required. This webinar will provide guidance on how to validate cleaning in terms of allergen removal and it is intended for use in all operations.
By attending this webinar you can understand the purpose of cleaning validation. The training session will focus on how to develop a cleaning validation plan related to food allergens, including the sequence of events likely to proceed in a cleaning validation plan, which can be tailored for specific situations. Participants will understand what to consider when choosing sampling and testing methods.
The session will provide useful example scenarios to demonstrate effective cleaning regime and non-effective cleaning regime depending on the acceptable level. On completion of the training, the participants will be able to develop and use a cleaning validation plan to demonstrate that a defined cleaning procedure is able to effectively and reproducibly remove the allergen from the specific food processing line or equipment. At the end of this webinar, the speaker will handle your specific questions related to the topic.
Areas covered in this webinar:
By attending, you will learn:
- Cleaning validation definition.
- List of common food allergens.
- Why validate cleaning regime to show allergen removal.
- Cleaning validation plan and its characteristics.
- What to sample (Final product, Flushes, Surfaces & Personnel, Rinse/wash waters and Air)
- Selecting the method of analysis.
- Data collation.
- Validation confirmation
When & Where
At ComplianceOnline, we are focused on :
- Enhancing global compliance, creating a world where quality and compliance professionals, regulators, and government agencies come together to help the world comply with the intent and the spirit of laws, policies and mandates, ensuring continuous improvement in global operations, quality & safety.
- Making sure that we are responsible corporate citizens helping our constituents build a more responsible enterprise, one which operates with high quality , under a code of ethics, and with process discipline to ensure greater shareholder returns.
- Keeping things simple and straight forward , so that we all can indeed improve the quality of our processes, our work, our businesses and enhance compliance globally.
- Being inclusive, giving the process experts ( & novices! ), compliance professionals, quality champions, and regulatory agencies a voice so that all of us can contribute and make a difference.