Valhalla Class of '87 Reunion
- Come and celebrate 30 years of friendship! Enjoy food, no-host bar, music and memories with old friends.
- We'll have lots of delicious appetizers, a DJ, a photo booth, and fun high school memorabilia.
- Hotel rooms are reserved under a block at the Town and Country Hotel with a reduced rate. It is a busy weekend in San Diego, so make hotel reservations early! If you would like to reserve a room under our block, please contact Kellie Collins Randle: KellieR@me.com. Reservations must be made before January 1, 2017.
- Attire is dressy casual. Dress for a night out!
- Your committee is hard at work planning a fun evening. Come reminisce over the slide show, laugh at our Senior pictures, forget people's names, and make some new memories. It will be a great night!
- We're also building a new slideshow! If you have pictures of past reunions, or of you and your family today, please send them to Arnie Chazen: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Buy your tickets early. Prices increase as the event gets closer. You don't want to miss out.
- Share this page with others! We are trying to reach everyone from the Class of '87. Please forward the link to this page and encourage your friends to attend!
Where can I contact the organizer with any questions?
Contact: Kellie Collins Randle KellieR@me.com or Melinda Sage Wittmayer email@example.com
Is my registration/ticket transferrable?
Yes. If you find you can not attend, you may gift your ticket to another member of our class. Please contact us so we may obtain informaion on the transfer of the ticket.
Can I update my registration information?
Yes, please contact us to change your information.
Who is on the Reunion Committee?
Your planning committee is: Kellie Collins Randle, Donna Liston Ryan, Melinda Sage Wittmayer, Becky Thompson Elveth, Christina d'Amico Dashwood, Lori Fravel Williams, Nicole Cleaveland Norman, Swan Rishel Rochford, Karen Peterson Butsko, Arnie Chazen, Dana Fleming, Adriana Anro Phipps, Shelley Patchin
I thought we were using a Reunion Company?
We originally were, but then the committe decided we wanted to plan it ourselves. With a reunion company, you pay for their assistance. So we are now planning it ourselves and passing the savings on to you. And we can add all the personal touches!
How are we finding classmates?
It takes all of us! We are reaching out through email, Facebook and LinkedIn. Please help us contact classmates. Share the link to this page and encourage people to attend. (And buy tickets early before prices go up!) We need your help to locate everyone!