San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Vaccines are something as a parent you must consider and make an informed choice. Dr Sarraf has a holistic approach to wellness for babies that includes ways to support the child's immune system and consider the most needed vaccines at the right time. He practices integrative medicine to approach wellness with herbs, homeopathy and gemotherapy. I personally love that his approach most matches the Midwifery model of care.
When & Where
Art of Nursing
Amy Tinney is a Registered Nurse, Licensed Midwife, and Certified Professional Midwife. She has worked with women and famiies since 1990 in many different capacities. She currently has a Midwifery Home birth practice and Hospital support practice in Marina Del Rey CA. She has worked as a Registered Nurse in clinics, hospital settings, in home health for high risk clients, and postpartum mom and baby visits. During her work in Nursing and Midwifery training over the last 30 years she has attended thousands births both in and out of the hospital. With this experience she has seen all kinds of births both beautiful and challenging. She also worked with clients as a Doula/Monitrice, childbirth educator and lactation post partum support. Amy’s path to becoming a Midwife included an apprenticeship in a busy home birth practice in Los Angeles, CA. Amy teaches Nursing and Midwifery students as well as other care providers both locally and internationally and enjoys sharing her knowledge and expertise. Amy's experience as a care provider for women in all settings gives her a unique perspective about how to handle many unique situations, combining her love for the beauty and sacredness of birth makes her a uniquely intuitive and confident care provider, and mentor.
Mission Statement - Art of Nursing Care Inc.
Art of Nursing Care Inc. intends to provide individualized care to women and families throughout the lifespan specifically honoring the childbearing journey. We are committed to educating women, families, and care providers about optimal pregnancy, birth, and early parenting outcomes.
We intend to do this by:
- Increasing awareness of risk factors during pregnancy while promoting self-care practices that will promote wellness and prevent complications
- Utilizing an early detection and support program to educate and promote maternal and fetal wellness
- Promoting collaboration with all healthcare practitioners including physicians, midwives, holistic practitioners, physical therapists, and other alternative providers of wellness care during the childbearing year.
- Reducing morbidity and mortality of infants and mothers through education about early signs and risk-taking behaviors that may affect their pregnancy outcomes
- Ultimately improving the wellbeing of all mothers and babies in our care regardless of age or economic circumstance