Actions and Detail Panel
VABLN presents Access Virginia Silent Auction & Reception
Wed, March 29, 2017, 6:00 PM – 9:00 PM EDT
This festive spring event brings together employers, business leaders and community organizations that value workplace diversity. It’s a unique opportunity to network, enjoy live music, share awesome hors d’oeuvres, and bid on fabulous silent auction items while raising awareness of the talents and abilities that individuals with disabilities can bring to the workforce.
VABLN is a business-to-business nonprofit comprised of employers who believe in the corporate bottom-line benefits of increasing workplace diversity by employing individuals with disabilities. We would like to thank our sponsors for their generous support of this event.
Tickets are $35 in advance and $40 at the door and include:
- Free parking
- Live music
- Heavy hors d’oeuvres
- Silent auction featuring a variety of local art, goods, services and experiences
- Cash bar (admission includes 2 drink tickets)
Thank you to our sponsors!
- VCU Health System
- Williams Mullen
- Performance Food Group
- Apartment Pros, ExecuStay
- Virginia Relay
- Virginia Credit Union
- Virginia Department for Aging and Rehabilitative Services
- Virginia Department for the Blind and Vision Impaired
- Virginia Department for the Deaf and Hard of Hearing