Position yourself for growth in 2017. Build a team, Get things done!
Startups looking to hire UX practitioners with pay or equity share, as well as UX freelancers, consultants and contractors looking for new opportunities, this is the event for you. Come one, come all designers from junior to senior level to this first-of-its-kind UX talent exhibition + founders networking. Get to hear startups pitch their ambitions, product values and desirable candidate spec, likewise designers showcase their portfolios. There will be talks and advices from experts from the creative, legal, investment and startup communities.
If you are a designer, equip yourself with energy, passion and hope to attend. You could be joining the next industry winning team or become co-founder to a million-pound project. If you are a startup executive or employer, then skip the recruiters, stack of CVs, minimise stress and probably let the chemistry do the rest. It could be love at first sight. Secure your slot early for FREE by indicating your interest via email to hello[at)uxconnect[dot)org.
Industry talents in demand include:
• Specialist UX Designers
• Generalist UX Designers aka Unicorns
• Front-End Devsigners or UX Developers
• Visual/UI/Graphic Designers
• Interaction Designers
• Copy Writers/Content Strategists
• Information Architects
• User Researchers
• Usability Analysts
Objectives of this event:
• Unite founders with designers as potential co-founders or team mates
• Educate the creative community about the nitty-gritty of start-up team formation
• Provide start-ups with direct access to UX talents
• Support start-ups with limited funds by easing talent acquisition cost with the option of shares
• Disrupt the norm, make dreams happen
• Foster networking among UXers, technicians, investors and founders
• Inspire and enable new sense of direction in the new year
Our Sponsors include:
Campus London - Google's Space for Entrepreneurs
Additional sponsors, speakers, agenda and featured startups are to be confirmed and announced later. Follow us on Twitter: @ux_connect to stay up-to-date.
For sponsorship information, email hello[at)uxconnect[dot)org
Group Website: http://www.uxconnect.org
Wish to join our team? Then register to become a co-organizer here.