Improve your results with great UX, the cornerstone of succesful digital products and services.
Everyday I encounter skilled professionals who are involved in designing digital products and services. They’re not all designers though: they’re product marketing managers, sales executives, digital experts, architects, developers,… in short, everyone who plays a substantial role in getting usable and delightful digital products out into the world.
Unfortunately – more often than not – all those great people interpret design as drawing a screen on a sheet of paper, creating a wireframe with a design tool or designing a mockup in a graphic editor. That’s not what great design is about.
Great design – and more specifically: great UX design – is about integrating user experience right into your business strategy and value proposition, and then transforming your business and product goals into a succesful product. To achieve that, you need a solid UX design process. And this is precisely what you are going to learn in this masterclass:
- How you can create your own UX framework.
- How you implement a UX design process to get a superb digital product into the market.
And as a bonus we will perform live user-testing of a selection of websites of attendees. So everyone can go home with actionable quick wins to improve their own websites. It will be fun and it will be eye-opening!
- Create your own UX framework
- Discover how to integrate UX in your value proposition
- Define a design vision, based on the relevant usability principles for your digital product or service
- Learn what a solid UX design process looks like
- Get quick wins to improve your website
Level: beginner and advanced
Note: no specific prior knowledge is required (e.g. advanced HTML training) but it’s not a basic (usability) training.
- product managers
- marketing managers
- program managers
- communicatons managers
- customer experience managers
- business development managers
- business analysts
- Integrate UX in your business strategy
- Use a UX framework to support the design process of your products and services
- Expand your knowledge on usability and great design
Questions or remarks, please contact Rien van den Bosch of Duval Union Academy
+32 477 200 839