So 2016 is drawing to a close. Deep breath, everyone. It’s been a long slog. The upside? We can still throw one more epic party to cap things off.
Uncork all the fun that you meant to have but just didn't get around to -- no excuses this time, guys. AceBounce is throwing a party that glows in the dark and you won't have more fun anywhere else in Chicago.
Your friends will be doing double takes when they see your party pics from a UV-lit alternate reality filled with stunning outfits, good food from award-winning chefs, powerful cocktails, thousands of ping pong balls and games that are crazy fun.
AceBounce will be the ultimate NYE party spot, featuring:
- Wristbands ($60 early bird) for 3 hours of open bar, passed apps and unlimited* ping pong. 9PM - 12AM.
- A limited quantity of seats for an intimate dinner at 1901 Restaurant to start the party right: with a 4-course menu designed by award-winning Chef Rick Gresh.
- Dress up in the most UV-appropriate outfit for the chance to walk away with a YEAR OF FREE PING PONG (aka the best way to start 2017) if you show up in the glowiest costume
- Relentless party tracks spun by Chicago's own DJ Isaac all night long
- Glow-in-the-dark party favors
- Very special midnight ball drop
- Party in a venue that’s outfitted for the future – an ultra violet playground that will make your party pictures pop off of your friend’s newsfeed. You’ll get all the likes, trust us ;)
This event is 21 and over.
For event inquiries or general questions, call 773-219-0900