UTILITY OF THE FUTURE
A Grid 2.0 Policy Tutorial (East)
15-16th June, 2017
7 Reasons to Register for this Grid 2.0 Policy Tutorial
1. Identify emerging opportunities, new business models, and regulatory risks of Grid 2.0
2. Hear expert speakers close to the policy-making process cover in depth strategic, complex and continuously evolving topics and sub-topics (download PDF brochure for detailed program outline)
3.The opportunity for questions and interactive dialogue over 1.5 days will allow participants with expertise in specific areas to share their knowledge, and explore perspectives from other state jurisdictions
4. The specific list of topics will be further tailored to reflect the interests and makeup of the enrolled participants, based on a survey two weeks prior to program start date.
5. Background reading list
6. A hard-copy print-out of all slides to facilitate note-taking
7. Additional expert guest speakers on specific topics TBA- see latest agenda
Dr. Carl Linvill, Principal, Regulatory Assistance Project (RAP)
Rudy Stegemoeller, Senior Advisor, Regulatory Assistance Project (RAP)
Jim Baak, Program Director, Grid Integration, Vote Solar
Who Should Attend:
- Utilities – Mid- (VP, Directors and Managers) and Junior-level staff in Policy, Government Affairs, Resource Planning, Distribution Grid, Grid Engineering, Markets & Customer Service departments; new hires, trainees.
- Solution Providers/Equipment Suppliers – (Startups, Third Party Aggregators, Enterprise Utility Software, Global IT/Internet/Telecomm brands, Grid components and management tools, Communications & Control, Demand Response, Solar, Storage, Microgrids, Smart Home…): VP / Director of Market & Business development, Policy, Research, Government Affairs
- Policy-makers from state corporate commissions, state energy agencies and state-Sponsored research institutes, legislative analysts on Energy /Natural Resource committees
- Environmental advocacy and renewables/cleantech-related associations
- National Labs, thinktanks, research institutes, universities
- Energy industry consultants and lawyers.
INTERESTED IN ATTENDING OTHER EVENTS?
Utility of the Future (West)
12-13 June, 2017
MANAGING DERS (CONFERENCE & WORKSHOPS)
6-8 June 2017
Save This Event
When & Where
Our coverage includes everything you need to know about today’s world of electric power finance, clean generation and distributed grid innovation.
We provide interactions with experts, innovators, and key industry players. We deliver insight via traditional journalism, social media, video content, and face-to-face meetings.