San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Usui/Holy Fire II Reiki Advanced Reiki Training and Usui III/Master Workshop Description:
The ART/Master training combines both Advanced Reiki Training and the complete Usui/Holy Fire II Master training into one 3-day class. Class times are 9am to 6:30pm each day.
During the Advanced Reiki portion of the workshop (1-day), you will be receiving the Usui/Holy Fire II Master Placement. You will be learning Advanced Reiki Techniques that will assist you with empowering yourself and others with continuous Reiki and aura cleansing. You will learn how to use crystals and a grid with Reiki.
The Reiki Master portion of the workshop (2 days), you will be given the Holy Fire II Master Ignition. You will be receiving the Holy Fire symbol and experiencing the amazing blessing and power of the Holy Fire II Energy.
You will be learning the following based on the teachings from the International Center for Reiki Training:
Advanced Reiki Training (ART) includes (1 day):
- Receiving the Usui Master Symbol, which increases the effectiveness of the Reiki II Symbols;
- Receiving the Usui/Holy Fire II Master Placement, which increases the strength of the Reiki energy;
- Learning Advanced Reiki Techniques that will assist you in empowering yourself and others with continuous Reiki;
- Learn how to use crystals and a grid to send Reiki continuously;
- Learning how to remove negative thought forms from yourself and others with an aura cleansing technique;
- Receiving the Pre-Ignition; and
- The Healing in the River of Life Experience.
Usui Reiki III/Holy Fire II Master Teachings include (2 days):
- Receiving the Ocean of Holy Love Experience;
- The Holy Fire symbol is given;
- Receiving both ignitions for Holy Fire II and receiving the Healing Fire ignition;
- Detailed instruction on how to give Reiki Placements for Reiki I&II and ART and the Pre-Ignition;
- Hands-on practice using the Holy Fire Symbol for treatments;
- The Holy Fire Healing Experience that can be given to anyone and directs the powerful Holy Fire energies to heal;
- How to give yourself Experiences, Placements and Ignitions;
- The values and spiritual orientation of a true Reiki Master; and
- Developing your own Reiki practice and teaching it to others.
The class is a combination of lecture, discussion and experience. The training is intensive and very thorough.
Prerequisite for the ART/Usui Reiki III/Holy Fire II Master Workshop is Reiki I and II. One should have practiced Reiki II for a period of 6 months.
The workshop includes: A Reiki Advanced/III/Holy Fire II Master Certificate and the complete manual: “Usui/Holy Fire II Reiki Master Manual” by William Lee Rand.
Cost is $1025.
Please feel free to Contact Me if you have any questions.
Holy Fire Reiki Description (as described by William Rand from the ICRT):
Holy Fire Reiki is a new form of Reiki being introduced by the ICRT. It is both powerful and gentle and provides purification, healing, empowerment and guidance. It is included as part of our Usui Reiki classes and has also been added to Karuna Reiki training.
The energy is noticeably more refined and comes from a higher level of consciousness than any energy we have encountered before. It is also more effective. Some of its attributes include:
- Works continuously even when not thinking about it and spontaneously heals issues as they come up.
- Always respects free will.
- Heals deeply and quickly without distress.
- Heals relationships and interactions with others.
- Releases worry and replaces it with a sense of safety in a most pronounced way.
- Spontaneously provides guidance that is palatable for every level of life experience.
- Tends to develop all the personality traits that are healthy for a person to have such as love of self and others, kindness, patience, confidence, vitality, enthusiasm, optimism, trust, joy, peace and so forth.
- One of the more wonderful effects is a feeling of being loved. This is a deep and refined feeling that is very nurturing.
- Once received, it continues to develop itself to be more evolved and effective.
These qualities are present in I&II and become more pronounced in the ART/Master and Karuna classes.