Actions and Detail Panel
Usui Reiki Master/Teacher Training
Sun, Mar 26, 2017, 9:00 AM – Sun, Apr 9, 2017, 5:00 PM MDT
Prerequisites: Advanced Reiki Training
In this class, you will receive, learn, and practice:
• The Master attunement
• Master symbol which moves us to an even higher vibration. You will learn to draw, pronounce, and use this symbol
• How to give attunements and Reiju Blessings (Japanese attunement)
• How to teach Usui Reiki classes of all levels (even if you don't plan to teach, it's good to know the full system)
• The Japanese names and purposes of each level of the Usui system
• How to confidently facilitate a group
• What it means to be a Reiki Master and developing confidence regardless of how you use Reiki
• Understand the source of Reiki and how it works
• Identify your shadow aspects and how to move beyond your self-limiting thoughts and beliefs
• How to incorporate the Antahkarana symbol into at Reiki treatment, meditation, and spiritual development
• Gassho meditation for spiritual and intuition development
• Byosen scanning (finding and treating the areas which need Reiki the most)
• Gyoshi Ho (Sending Reiki through the eyes for healing and past life reading)
• Reiji Ho to enhance intuition and receive guidance for a treatment
• Reiki Mawashi to enhance sensitivity to energy
• Jakakiri Joka Ho for cleansing objects
• Heso Chiryo for grounding and deep relaxation/stress relief
• How to set up and use Reiki in a crystal healing grid for distant healing
• Further developing a professional Reiki practice
March 26 - April 9
Saturdays, 21 hours
9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Note: Please wear comfortable clothing. Bring snacks, lunch, and a non-alcoholic beverage each week.
TUITION: $475 (payment plan available)
Remember: 5% of tuition is donated to charity.
The Immersion Program is designed to give you the MOST VALUE by giving you lots of education and support while also giving you easy monthly payment plans and saving you money courses, workshops, private sessions, and group events. Contact Tracy 801-631-9825 if you've already started your training and would like to know how to join the Immersion Program.
If not participating in the Immersion Program, payment is due in full by first class session, or use optional payment plan.
Payment plan: $237.50 due by the first class session, the remaining $237.50 due according to the arrangements you make with instructor.
21 Hours total class time
Again, this program is packed with valuable, in-depth support and training for your money. Monthly payment plans make it easy to complete your training. This program also comes with a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee, for the first time ever. The details are found here: Reiki Immersion Program.
You're perfect for this program if you KNOW that you want to complete all of the levels, and that you're meant to become a Reiki Master (even if you don't yet know why). Just take the first step and the rest will unfold.
The Reiki Immersion Program is is for those who feel called, right now!, to complete the entire Usui Reiki System of Natural Healing. That's Reiki I, Reiki II, Advanced Reiki Training, and Master/Teacher.
The Reiki Leisure Program is for you if Reiki is calling you! You know that you want to learn to heal yourself, support family and friends, and maybe use Reiki with others.
If you're not quite sure how far you'll go in the Reiki system, or how much time you want between classes, you're welcome to take the Reiki classes at your own pace and pay as you go.
You'll get the same quality training as offered by the Immersion Program and you can join the Immersion Program before taking Reiki II, if you change your mind.
To Register for either program:
-Three easy ways to pay:
Have an account? Click here and type in the amount. Login and you're set! Don't haven an account? Send tuition to email@example.com.
Simply follow the prompts when you RSVP.
Make Your Own Arrangements
Please call Tracy 801-631-9825, or email Tracy at firstname.lastname@example.org for options. Payment plans are available.
You will be fully registered when your tuition is received. You will receive confirmation that your course manual and seat are reserved when your tuition is received.
Please pre-register by contacting Tracy (801)631-9825 and RSVP'ing "Yes".