San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Background: The Sandler Training Center in Long Beach, CA, started 'The PETER F. DORN (PFD) SCHOLARSHIP' in 2010 to support Men and Women of the US Marine Corps and US Navy. This Sandler Training Scholarship or "PFD Scholarship" has assisted hundreds of Marines and Sailors during their EOS transition from military service.
The PFD Scholarship provides each recipient with a $2,000 grant to take the SANDLER TWO-DAY SALES TRAINING BOOT CAMP. This is a two-day course designed to deliver key skills for business success involving sales, marketing, leadership and sales management. The Sandler Training program is currently used by large corporations and universities for personal and professional development in the field of sales and marketing. This certificate based course has been utilized by transitioning service members as a distinguished form of accomplishment on their respective resumes.
Today, his generous and noble gesture is coordinated through, sponsored, funded and presented by:
- The Sandler Franchise owned by Menett Afner and Annette Meritt (Long Beach, CA).
- The Marine Executive Association (MEA-West);
- Military Veteran Solutions, owned and operated by retired Sergeant Major Frank Pulley, USMC.
TWO-DAY SALES TRAINING BOOTCAMP
21 - 22 June 2017
0800 to 1700 each day
Pacific Views Event Center
Marine Corps Base Camp Pendleton, CA
Winning Sales Strategies
Interviewing? Entrepreneur? Becoming new business owner? Looking for the FAST PATH to Success?
SALES AND COMMUNICATION SKILLS ARE THE KEY TO PERSONAL AND PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT
MILITARY VETERAN SOLUTIONS ispleased to help sponsor an on base sales training program that is used by Fortune 500 Corporations to train their Management Teams, Service Teams and Sales Teams today. The training is lively, informative and interactive–a CERTIFICATE-BASED COURSE that employers will readily recognize on your resume. You will learn advanced communication, relationship and selling skills to apply to your new organization.
NOTE: You must attend and complete both days of training to be eligible for the course certificate.
Course Description and Special Guest speaker (CEO/VP Corporate Executive, to be assigned):
Day One Agenda
- Learn a new strategy for the Elements of Success
- Re-evaluate your attitude and behavior
- Understanding the sales challenge and WHY people BUY
- Fresh, innovative strategies and tactics for building rapport and
- Learning the systematic approach to building and managing relationships
- Identifying unconscious buying patterns
- The Success Triangle
- The Sandler Selling System: Strategy -The Art of Mutual Agreement
- Making the First Minutes Count - Every time
- Discover their reasons to buy
- Shorten your sales cycle by staying in control
- State-of-the-Art closing tactics that work
Day Two Agenda
- Finding out how to be a consultant
- How to ask effective questions
- Better understand what motivates others to take action
- Negotiating to WIN
- Keeping a positive attitude while growing market share and building your business
- Building your HOT "30-second commercial"
- How to keep customers from using other service vendors to squeeze you
- How to handle the toughest productand service sales situations
- Pitfalls of product knowledge for non-sales professionals
- When and how to talk about money
- In-class exercises–Essential for non-sales Professionals
- Do the unexpected—get a different (and better) response
- Build and grow your business-Prospecting techniques to fill your pipeline
☐ YES! This is exactly what I have been looking for! Reserve your seat today with ticket registration on this page. Ticket registration ends at close of business (COB) on Friday, 16 June 2017.
What do I do next?
- Register for the event on this page.
- Contact Sandler Training at 562.986.4144 or 562.201.2903.
- Get info from us to take your online DISC assessment.
- Inquire about your PRE-CLASS homework.
- Schedule a PRE-CLASS interview with us ASAP!
Space is limited! For more information, please contact:
Menett J. Afner @ 562.986.4144 | email@example.com
SgtMaj Frank E. Pulley USMC (Ret) @ 951.595.5494 | FEPulley@gmail.com
Save This Event
When & Where
Sandler Training and Military Veteran Solutions
Frank Pulley and Menett Afner