Three-hour workshop - $75 + GST - Tuesday 8th November 9.30am - 12.30pm
Pinterest sends an astonishing amount of traffic to my blog - and I want it to do the same for you, too. The beauty of Pinterest is that unlike other social media, Pinterest doesn't rely on being social and is more like a visual search engine. You'll leave this workshop with a real plan in place to use Pinterest to its full effect and gain a whole new bunch of visitors to your site.
We will cover:
- How to optimise your Pinterest profile and get "rich pins" for your site
- What Pinterest boards you should use
- How to create images for your posts that will get the most attention on Pinterest
- Developing an efficient pinning strategy to encourage the most repins and drive traffic to your site
- The option of using scheduling tools like Tailwind to make Pinterest quick and easy for you
If you don't yet have a Pinterest profile, choose a Business profile if you want to set one up before the workshop.
Bring your laptop and you can log on to the Wifi to work on your blog and social media live.
About Workshops with Amanda Kendle Consulting:
Please note: if insufficient enrolments are received, the workshops may be cancelled but notice will be given one week ahead of time and a full refund will be given. In general, however, refunds are not offered although a transfer to another course may be possible if it does not affect the running of the course.
Questions? Email me at email@example.com