New York Public Library - NYC - Free Workshop / Seminar
Networking/LinkedIn for Job/Career Success
We have all heard that networking is still one of the most powerful methods of connecting to career/job opportunities and will most likely stay that way for ever. But most people don’t know how to effectively build and use network to increase their odds to connect to opportunities. Having a strong network is important for everyone whether you’re employed or in a job search.
- What is networking?
- Is networking really effective?
- What are some of today’s tools to support building a network
- What is LinkedIn and why is it so powerful?
- Understanding the sections of a LinkedIn Profile.
- Tips on building a powerful LinkedIn Profile.
- Methods to connect to people and build a strong network.
- How to use your LinkedIn network for a job/career search or promotions.
Workshop / seminar will be approx. 90 minutes, followed by a Q & A session
When & Where
Tom Powner - Career Thinker Inc.
Click > Business Card Link
CPRW - Certified Professional Resume Writer
CCMC - Certified Career Management Coach
CEIP - Certified Employment Interview Professional
Member: Professional Association of Resume Writers and Career Coaches (PARW/CC)
Member: The National Resume Writers' Association (NRWA)
Member: Career Thought Leaders