Using LinkedIn for Business - Birmingham
Thursday, 13 October 2016 at 09:00 (BST)
Using LinkedIn for Business Success - Birmingham
Using examples live on LinkedIn, the LinkedIn for Business workshop in Birmingham is designed to ensure that you are best placed to use the power and opportunities of LinkedIn for you and your business, giving you the know-how to market yourself, your company and your services, and develop prospects and new business through it as well as connecting with your current clients.
It is designed for anyone looking to use LinkedIn more effectively and to ensure that you are best placed to use the power and opportunities of LinkedIn for you and your business, giving you the know-how to market yourself, increase your visibility & reputation and, most importantly, develop new business on it.
The types of people who attend include business owners, sales managers / members of the sales team, marketing managers or indeed anyone interested in finding out how best to use their profile and the tools LinkedIn offers to identify and approach new clients, create new business opportunities and promote themselves to a UK network of 21m professionals and a worldwide audience in excess of 450m.
We'll be covering:
• Key Concepts and settings on LinkedIn to get the most out of it
• Creating a Profile which will market, attract and sell for you
• Targeting prospects using the Advanced Search and other tools
• How to best connect with people (and how not to)
• Tools on LinkedIn to market and promote you, your products / services & your business
• Using Groups effectively as an interaction and targeting tool
• LinkedIn Rich Media making you stand out more
• Developing and Using your Company Pages to best effect
• Integrating, Coordinating and Best practice
… and many more key areas …
What you take away
The cost of the Birmingham LinkedIn for Business Training Session includes:
* 4 hour Workshop covering Using LinkedIn for Business
* Handout pack containing slides for note taking
* Document covering LinkedIn Profile Setup & Optimisation
* 6 months email support (for any follow up questions while putting the contents of the session into practice)
Further details can be found at:
Our Using LinkedIn for Business workshop in Birmingham covers the following areas:
i) Introduction to LinkedIn
* Why LinkedIn is key and its place in the social media and business worlds
* Setting your LinkedIn strategy
* Getting your Settings right for you
ii) Creating the right profile: the cornerstone of your LinkedIn activity
* Developing your profile to attract new prospects and clients as well as acting as "social proof" for referrals and word of mouth
* Getting to the top of search results on LinkedIn for your target keywords
* Using the Rich Media options to enhance your visibility and credibility
iii) Developing your network to increase your reach and visibility
* Methods and approaches to extend your network
* Using the advanced search facilities to find new prospects and target new business
* How to approach and connect with people - and how not to!
* Opportunities with the "tagging" function examined
iv) Raising your profile and marketing yourself, your company and services
* Developing and raising your profile to set you apart from the competition on LinkedIn
* Updates: how to use them best without re-inventing the wheel
* Groups: participating sensibly and establishing your own
* Messaging, recommendations, endorsements and other on site tools
v) Getting the best from your Company Pages
* Setting up and developing a powerful set of Company Pages
* Coordination at a company and team level
* Ensuring all your target areas are covered
vi) Establishing a LinkedIn routine
* Getting organised and making best use of your time
* Key activities and how to arrange them
* LinkedIn Tools to help you achieve this while managing your time
When & Where
Mark White "The LinkedIn Professional" (Specialist provider of LinkedIn training & consultancy)
Known as "The LinkedIn Professional", Mark is as an independent LinkedIn trainer and coach, and has been running LinkedIn training courses for over 6 years now both as In-house bespoke workshops and public training courses.
The sessions always focus on the real application and uses of what LinkedIn can offer as a business tool - in 2016 alone, he ran over 200 training sessions on LinkedIn.
To see a selection of the testimonials, please visit our LinkedIn Training website at Linked Training.
You can find more details on his own LinkedIn profile at: Mark White - LinkedIn