Join us at the 2017 USGBC MN Program Ideas Summit + Lunch on Jan 5th at 11:30. We are calling on our most knowledgeable and energetic leaders engaged in the green building market to help us develop ideas for our 2017 education programs and IMPACT Conference. These ideas will help us to shape the 2017 programming that will educate thousands of Minnesotans. We will provide the lunch - you bring the ideas!
The goal of this summit is to generate a list of program topics along with possible speakers. Please come with your ideas on the latest in green building best practices, case studies and tours of local projects.
Suggested (but not limited to) areas of interest:
- Design & Construction innovations for all building types
- Efficient building performance, retrofits and operations of diverse building types and uses
- Building benchmarking
- LEEDv4 strategies and other leading edge green building practices
- New certifications like WELL, SITES and PEER
- Post occupancy evaluation and monitoring
- Net zero energy & water
- Human health and the built environment
- Resilient communities
- Other interesting areas you are working in!