Join us for an evening of networking as we honor the winners of the 12th annual Wintergreen Awards for Excellence in Green Building!
The Wintergreen awards celebrate, promote and recognize excellence in high performance, healthy design and building; environmental stewardship and community impact; and serve to highlight the green building initiatives and achievements of the USGBC Maryland community projects, businesses, local members and other individuals.
Winners will be announced during the Wintergreen Awards Celebration on January 26, including the recipient of the People's Choice Award to be chosen by our event attendees!
Congratulations to our 2016 Finalists:
- Leadership: Baltimore City Public Schools, COPT Sustainability Committee, Lorax Partnerships
- Project- Education: Edward M. Felegy Elementary School, Salisbury University Patricia R. Guerrieri Academic Commons Building
- Project- Public/ Non-Profit: Center for Parks & People at Auchentoroly Terrace, Prince Frederick Hall at the University of Maryland
- Project- Innovation: DANAC Solar Project, Tiny House - Mobile Energy Education Center
- Project- Large Commercial: Exelon Baltimore Headquarters, Exelon Building, NBP540
- Project- Small Commercial: 6708 Alexander Bell Drive – Redevelopment, Clarksville Commons
- Project- Residential: Flats 8300, Flats at Bethesda, Verde at Greenbelt Station
Event tickets include food and drinks. Advance registration is required and ticket sales closed at 5:00 p.m. EST on Friday, January 20. No on-site ticket sales will be available. View photos from Wintergreen 2015.
Once again, we will be collecting new and gently used (cleaned) hats, gloves, and coats (all sizes) at the event check-in in support of Healthcare for the Homeless.
Special thanks to our event sponsors!
Please contact Sabrina Bachman for information about sponsorship opportunities.
Registration cancellation requests must be made 1 week prior to the event. Refunds will be issued less a 10% service fee. Any ticket transfer requests must be made by 9:00 a.m. on January 24.